Jay Skurski's mock (Buff News)

Beerball

You're right...We do have a QB...A QB who has more turnovers than any other QB in the NFL over the past 3 years...A QB who was 27th in Total QB Rating last year...A QB with a noodle arm that everyone and their mother knows how to defend now...A QB who has one of the worst deep ball completion %, and the 2nd worst off target % in the NFL...A QB who is incapable of extending a play...A QB who chucks and ducks under pressure...A QB who has almost lost twice as many games as he has won as a career starter...And that's not just with the Bills mind you...That's the QB we have...A QB only the completely football delusional masochistic Bills Fan, or Fitz's actual relatives, want back...Which one are you Cardinal?... ;)

........Dam fitz is elite!!!!!!!!!...wait.......:oops:

I'm not sold. Only 1 good year reminds me too much of Maybin. Kind of risky for a top 10 pick. If Geno isn't there then I want a LB

The difference is Patterson played JUCO and IIRC Maybin did not. Patterson obviously produced enough at the JUCO level to get an SEC scholarship.

I may be wrong, but I believe the Bills already employ a receiver who went the JUCO/SEC route....he's pretty good.