Doug Whaley said WHAT?!

#34fan

Dramatic, :lol:

People said stuff like that when I was excited about Kaepernick.... When I called for Gailey's head two seasons ago...When I dissed Fitzy in "11... When I touted Russell Wilson.... When I had raised eyebrows about Wannstedt.

Your Asessment let's me know my thinking is right on time... Thanks.

Not me. I take someone who is always right very seriously. What are tomorrow's Powerball numbers?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I don't think you need a crystal ball to feel like Buddy & co. are gonna blow the early rounds of the '13 draft.

The draft talk and pressers sound the same as the other years they made critical missteps.

All that 'some are better that others' talk and 'If we find one that looks good' BS sounds more like were looking for seashells, and not STUDS to take us into the playoffs.

I'd like to see us draft weapons in every round, and fill our roster with BPA's. If that means D in rounds 1-3, I prefer that to a QB who isn't the real deal.

Even pete Carroll let him fall to the 3rd

And yes, there will be a qb, and they will be targetting him. Doesn't mean they will get him.

Sooooo.... I still think youre being dramatic

Pete Carroll had just signed a FA QB in Matt Flynn and, therefore,, wasn't looking for a QB in rounds one or two. The Bills, on the other hand, were obviously confident in their QB situation, which was a mistake as a few of us pointed out on here. It turns out that was a correct assessment on our part. I can just imagine Carroll saying, " Well, if none of these dumb asses want a top 5 talent who has intangibles through the roof because he is too short, we'll take him."

Edited by Marauder24

Seriously, I don't think you need a crystal ball to feel like Buddy & co. are gonna blow the early rounds of the '13 draft.

The draft talk and pressers sound the same as the other years they made critical missteps.

All that 'some are better that others' talk and 'If we find one that looks good' BS sounds more like were looking for seashells.

No, it sounds more like it's before the draft, which is when you say lots of things to the media so they can do their job and you can do yours.