Survivor Caramoan : Fans vs. Favorites

UConn James

They were there just not on stage. With the exception of Brenda who will be having a kid any day. Rudy Bosch needs not be allowed top speak in public.

Brandon wasn't there either, cause he was banned from the finale (per Rob Cesternino on his podcast)

I was really glad for Cochran and I'm glad they all called Dawn out on her crap during the jury questioning. She's easily one of the most annoying people in the show's history, IMO. I loved that Brenda challenged her to do that with her teeth...and Cochran was right to call her out for this absurd sense of entitlement with regard to making the final 3...she just has no concept.

What a train wreck! Anyway, right person won. Considering the past women floaters that have won I was terrified emotionally over the top Dawn was somehow going to curry sympathy with the judges. Thank goodness that didn't happen. One question I have isn't there a second place prize? Both the women got no votes so does that mean they split?

Also the clue for next season "Blood Vs Water" looks like some family vs something or other. Do you think it's two or three members of a few families on one tribe to start and random on the other?

NO HANTZES!!!! :sick::doh::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

So am I the only one that before Brenda revealed her pregnancy thought "her boobs look bigger"?

NO HANTZES!!!! :sick::doh::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I think they will be there, because Brandon has a youtube channel and website, and both have been pretty quiet lately.