The Secret to Economic Success

3-D Printing.

I don't know if it's the key to economic success maybe it a key to economic success but by any measure it's one of the more awesome developments to happen in the last ten years - Combine it with CAD, 3-D scanning and rapid lowering prices and it's a godsend for fast prototyping and reproducing out-of-stock parts .

I don't know if it's the key to economic success maybe it a key to economic success but by any measure it's one of the more awesome developments to happen in the last ten years - Combine it with CAD, 3-D scanning and rapid lowering prices and it's a godsend for fast prototyping and reproducing out-of-stock parts .

And they can reproduce living stem-cells with them.

This is a really promising technology. Some printers, are getting down around the 600 dollar level, and for the "ink", we're looking at the possibility of using recyclables, in your own home...

Throw a plastic coke bottle in the recycler, print out a cup, plate, or even remote control...

No, it won't be a boon for industry lybob... but it can certainly be a boon for people...

This is a really promising technology. Some printers, are getting down around the 600 dollar level, and for the "ink", we're looking at the possibility of using recyclables, in your own home...

Throw a plastic coke bottle in the recycler, print out a cup, plate, or even remote control...

No, it won't be a boon for industry lybob... but it can certainly be a boon for people...

I didn't say anything about industry I said it could be a key for economic success don't you believe in the importance of small businesses for economic success.