Any one else see this?

I apologize if this has been posted.

http://www.wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=0638

196249[/snapback]

There was a post about it yesterday or the day before (someone saw the taping or something). But I find it interesting what he says about the progression of Losman and Mularkey's wish that he could take back the FG attempt and go for it.

clearly i wish we could take back the attempt and just have someone else kick it ( i bet even moorman could've hit it). Anyhow, I love this article, I've been saying for the past 2 weeks here that Moulds will restructure due to the realities of hte NFL these days and the fact that he is a team player. It has nothing to do with declining skills, but rather the fact that Moulds knows what is best for him and the organization. Smart move by a smart player.

clearly i wish we could take back the attempt and just have someone else kick it ( i bet even moorman could've hit it).  Anyhow, I love this article, I've been saying for the past 2 weeks here that Moulds will restructure due to the realities of hte NFL these days and the fact that he is a team player.  It has nothing to do with declining skills, but rather the fact that Moulds knows what is best for him and the organization.  Smart move by a smart player.

196283[/snapback]

But his skills ARE declining and that WILL have a bearing on his decision to renegotiate. He has lost a step, and his hands have become dinner plates.

But his skills ARE declining and that WILL have a bearing on his decision to renegotiate. He has lost a step, and his hands have become dinner plates.

196441[/snapback]

I don't like the way he revealed the conversation with MM. I doubt Mike intended for that to go out. To me Moulds was the only player on this team who gave up after the 0-4 start. During the 6-0 run, he still did not seem happy. So much so that Bledsoe came out in public and said what a great player moulds was and how they really needed to involve him more. To me it sound like Drew was trying to sooth mould's ego because he wasn't as big of a part as the team winning as Evans was.

To me it smack of Ruben Brown, taking it to the airwaves telling everyone he'd take a pay cut, trying make himself to be an unselfish guy, while blaming his former coaches for his problems.

I don't like the way he revealed the conversation with MM.  I doubt Mike intended for that to go out. 

196568[/snapback]

I 100% agree with that.

It's always nice to get a tidbit like that, but I don't know if it was meant to become our knowledge.