One More Reason to Hate Tom Brady

AC4 IN ATL

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he'll be able to afford that house once his playing days are over. Upkeep and taxes on that monstrosity must be a tidy sum. I'm betting done the road you'll see that house on the market and Brady taking a monster hit on it to have to unload it. Just idle speculation.

Not unless he gets a divorce for cause and the missus cleans him. Though California is, I believe, a Community Property state.

Look, folks, according to Forbes, Brady's salary and endorsements last year came to $27 million. The Missus is said to have earned $45 million (and maybe more - hard to track her stuff in Brazil).

In other words, that extravagant house cost them about 3 1/2 months joint income.

One online source puts the median WNY income at $55,000. So the Bradys $20 million mansion is kinda like a average WNY joe spending about $16k - putting in a 2 car garage or buying a used RV, mebbe

Kinda puts it in perspective, doesn't it?

I agree with several: there are many valid reasons to hate Tom Brady, but the salary he and his wife earns and the stuff they can well afford as a result doesn't seem like one of them.

Edited by Hopeful