First 5 that Doug cuts from Chan era????????????

Chandler drops at least 2 key balls a game. Not good after the catch, to many fumbles

I only see two viable options regarding this post....

1) Its true that Chandler drops the ball after making 2 key catches in a game. Come on folks, which player holds on to the ball after making a touchdown or getting a first down on 3rd and long. Its illegal to have two balls in the game. He has to drop the ball at some point!

2) The OP got confused with SJ13 who makes great catches when the team is down or winning by alot, but when the game is on the line SJ13 gets the tourettes!

The only thing Ive ever seen from Chandler were touchdowns and crucial first downs for big gains. ( but hey some will always remember the 1 or 2 catches he dropped all season and blame him for those losses )

Back to the OP question

Cut:

Fitztragic

Thigpen ( who really serves for nothing...I mean, can you really depend on this clown to win you games if you just lost your starter?)

R. Martin ( Ruvell the trouble )

Brad Smith ( who dat? )

F.Jackson ( I love the dude, but its time to establish the number 1, We need to make less of a mess and use Spill.er, the Choice is clear time to move Fredex to another postal code )

Damn OP, that was only the offense...

Defense:

Kelsay

G.Wilson ( the word has been heard...Youre cut )

Barnett ( GB is calling, bye bye )

A.Williams ( get the eff out of town you loud tweeting fool )

Scott ( not Chandler...that dude can catch )

and FINALLY....

Mario Williams...This dude wont win you games, I would pay 3 good players for the price that we pay this one dude who lacks any emotion or will.

Cheers to all

And lets hope that Syracuse can turn this NFL team around!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic