[closed]Bills Hire Mike Pettine. Let’s Figure This Out

Sniper

Now that the Bills have hired former Jets assistant Mike Pettine as their defensive coordinator, many fans have wondered how they are going to utilize their current defensive personnel, which is currently tapered to play a 4-3 style of defense. Pettine, a student of Jets head coach Rex Ryan, spent seven years as an assistant with the Baltimore Ravens, and the last four as defensive coordinator of the Jets. There has been some debate over who actually called the defensive plays in New Jersey, so I can only go off of the fact that Pettine stated that they shared that responsibility depending on the game situation. In terms of which defense the Bills are going to play next season, I don’t have an answer to that. Mike Pettine is the defensive coordinator. I’m just a guy. But I can give a background on him, the defenses he has used, and what that could all mean.

http://www.buddynixo...sis/mikepettine

Edited by Sniper

"This defense still calls upon a pass rusher on the line of scrimmage"

I think it's going to cost some money, but signing Kyle Moore is going to prove to be very important. Obviously Byrd and Levitre will get most of the attention by fans, and should, but I'd be as disappointed if Moore leaves.