[closed]Marrone letter to season ticket holders

By Tim Graham

On Monday, Buffalo Bills players shared with the Press Coverage blog an introductory text new head coach Doug Marrone sent to them.

The Bills also sent a note from Marrone to season-ticket holders.

Here is what he said:

Today, I'm experiencing a dream come true. The opportunity to be a head coach in the NFL and to be part of an outstanding organization like the Buffalo Bills is certainly an honor.

I'm looking forward to working with the people in this organization, but I am especially excited to work with the players. I was a player in the NFL, and I was a coach in the league for seven years. I know the importance of building trust, and my first order of business is to begin building that trust with this team.

Obviously, there is a lot of work to be done. As I begin to assemble my coaching staff, I will be looking for hard-working, experienced coaches that are excited to be part of the Buffalo Bills tradition.

As a coach, I certainly understand the importance of team, and for me that extends beyond the players, staff and coaches. When you have a fan base that is passionate about their team, they provide a unique energy that everyone can feel. Having had the opportunity to coach just down the Thruway at Syracuse, I know the support that exists for the Buffalo Bills. That passion is part of the reason I was so excited to take this opportunity.

One of the things Russ Brandon and I discussed during my interview was the passion and loyalty of Bills season-ticket holders. We want to make you proud to be a fan of the Buffalo Bills again and we will work tirelessly until that job is complete.

This season, I look forward to experiencing the great atmosphere you provide at Ralph Wilson Stadium and I can't wait to celebrate a championship together soon.

Go Bills!

This is just absolutely fantastic. He has done EVERY move right so far in the process. Showed energy in the press conference, reached out to the players, reached out to the season ticket holders. This has been a fantastic hire so far, and it's only been a few days.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/154630-schefter-doug-marrone-will-be-the-new-coach-of-the-buffalo-bills/page__st__1320?do=findComment&comment=2694048