How much talent do the Bills actually have?

The Colts were 11-5

The Bills were 6-10.

I'm done here.

That really is all that matters, bottom line. I like Chandler, but anyone that would take him over the Colts' two rookie TE's is smoking some crazy shiit. Their offense was much better then ours, and the amazing thing is, almost anywhere you look at their offense, other then some of the WR's you find rookies. They are proof that you don't have to suck for a decade and a half before you start winning again, they were the worst team in the NFL last season. Big difference, that is a well run organization, ours hasn't been and still isn't.

I think you are underestimating the value of a talented QB.

Apart from QB you are saying they have a better receiving corp(including TEs), better LBs & a better Kicker.....you were incorrect about DE.

Our Defense was better...

Colts D ranked 26th(Bills 22nd)

Colts pass D ranked 21st(Bills 10th)

Colts run D ranked 29th(Bills 31st)

...but they had a much better passing game.

Colts O ranked 10th(Bills 19th)

Colts pass O ranked 7th(Bills 25th)

Colts run O ranked 22nd(Bills 6th)

Ridiculously better? That's ridiculous!

When your run defense is ranked as bad as ours is, your pass defense is bound to be ranked a little higher then they are actually ranked when it comes to on field play. When you can run all day, no need to pass as much.

QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!

You were arguing the talent of their roster compared to ours.

You obviously started to see that, if one takes away the QB disparity, then perhaps their roster is not that much better than ours....if indeed better at all.

....so you resorted to listing win-loss records. Good argument.

....and that ridiculously better Colts roster won only 2 games last year.

I believe they said during the game last weekend that there are 25 different players then last season, so you can't really compare 2012 to 2011 when it comes to their roster. Difference is, they obviously have a GM with a clue, and we aren't so fortunate.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That really is all that matters, bottom line.....

You realize the discussion was about the comparison of talent(sans QB) between the Colts & the Bills yes?

When your run defense is ranked as bad as ours is, your pass defense is bound to be ranked a little higher then they are actually ranked when it comes to on field play. When you can run all day, no need to pass as much.

I agree. This would mean that the 21st ranked Colts pass D is made to look a bit better than it actually is due to their 29th ranked run D.

I believe they said during the game last weekend that there are 25 different players thAn last season, so you can't really compare 2012 to 2011 when it comes to their roster. Difference is, they obviously have a GM with a clue, and we aren't so fortunate.

Didn't realize about the 25 different players. Point taken.