WGR from 12-3

buffalo1983

I think WGR needs to get Sal Capaccio on from 12-3 mon-fri. He is great and we need to take Rome off the air. I got this info from Sal and if you guys can, please email these people and lets get this going!

Direct from @SalSports:

program director (Allan Davis) ADavis@entercom.com

Ops manager (Tim Wenger) TWenger@entercom.com

Edited by buffalo1983

I like Rome, but I guess he'll be down the dial soon enough if I want to tune him in.

I also like Sal. I think what he really does is add so much to the morning show when he's on. The good formula for a sports show appears to be a knowledgeable guy and a sidekick, but the morning show has two sidekicks. And I like them both, but it's a better show when it's Howard/Sal or Jeremy/Sal than when it's Howard/Jeremy.

I like Rome, but I guess he'll be down the dial soon enough if I want to tune him in.

I also like Sal. I think what he really does is add so much to the morning show when he's on. The good formula for a sports show appears to be a knowledgeable guy and a sidekick, but the morning show has two sidekicks. And I like them both, but it's a better show when it's Howard/Sal or Jeremy/Sal than when it's Howard/Jeremy.

There might be a problem with Cuse grads Whitey and Sal. They might not be able to think clearly with their starry eyes for HC Doug,

I think WGR needs to get Sal Capaccio on from 12-3 mon-fri. He is great and we need to take Rome off the air. I got this info from Sal and if you guys can, please email these people and lets get this going!

Direct from @SalSports:

program director (Allan Davis) ADavis@entercom.com

Ops manager (Tim Wenger) TWenger@entercom.com

Good idea