2 Down and 7 to go.

Dr. Trooth

Well, at least the Bills were one of two teams that made a hire less than one week after canning their coach. That means the Bills will have the best selection of assistants to pick from before other HCs get hired. With Reid in KC, it appears he's going to move most of his Philly cronies to KC.

Cleveland has egg all oover their faces. Looks to me like Kelly played them like a Strataverias. Philly, who knows where they're going... Bills walked away from McCoy, deciding not to be played with Philly in the mix. Who knows what's happening in Chargerland. Chicago is still looking for a HC, as is Arizona.

Meanwhile, 7 canned NFL coaches, only Reid has resurfaced. We know Gailey ain't gonna get a HC gig, and of the 5 teams left to hire coaches, the odds of Turner, Smith, or Whiz are getting slimmer by the minute.

At least the Bills can begin the process of looking to next year and turning the roster over. Yeah.... there are going to be some surprises.

if kelly goes back to oregon, i think he's the one with egg on his face...isn't this the second year kelly has done this? he may have a sweet deal at nike u where he will never want for money or power, but it'll catch up to him at some point

Well, at least the Bills were one of two teams that made a hire less than one week after canning their coach. That means the Bills will have the best selection of assistants to pick from before other HCs get hired. With Reid in KC, it appears he's going to move most of his Philly cronies to KC.

Cleveland has egg all oover their faces. Looks to me like Kelly played them like a Strataverias. Philly, who knows where they're going... Bills walked away from McCoy, deciding not to be played with Philly in the mix. Who knows what's happening in Chargerland. Chicago is still looking for a HC, as is Arizona.

Meanwhile, 7 canned NFL coaches, only Reid has resurfaced. We know Gailey ain't gonna get a HC gig, and of the 5 teams left to hire coaches, the odds of Turner, Smith, or Whiz are getting slimmer by the minute.

At least the Bills can begin the process of looking to next year and turning the roster over. Yeah.... there are going to be some surprises.

if kelly goes back to oregon, i think he's the one with egg on his face...isn't this the second year kelly has done this? he may have a sweet deal at nike u where he will never want for money or power, but it'll catch up to him at some point

Especially since Kelly was quoted as saying something to the effect .. he would decide quickly.