Jerry Sullivan was way off.

I don't buy that whole idea of Lindell being one of the best kickers in Bills' history, because the kicks he's been asked to attempt have been higher percentage kicks inside 40 yards. Whether that's based on not trusting him, or juts on the situations the Bills happened to be in at the time, I don't know. The key is to break things down into smaller sections: field goals of 40 yards or more, field goals of 30 - 40 yards, and field goals of less than 30 yards. Compare Lindell to the other kickers in those categories, and see where that leaves him. Maybe he'd actually look good, but you don't know until you do the comparison. I'm impressed by his kicking of extra points.

195148[/snapback]

Me too!

But, you gotta have trust in your kicker to pull a big one off.

I'd keep him next year and let him kick everytime under 50 yards... He hangs you, then you hang him! You gotta get your kicker involved in the game... If your kicker can make 3-5 kicks a game, you are almost assured a victory.

Isn't there a trainer out there that took a bunch of kickers and turned them around, Shayne Graham is one of them?... I rememeber reading about the guy... Believe it or not I think he might be disabled or something?... I will go back and try to find the article... Help out there?