So, we want to get rid of Bledsoe, eh?

It's not all Drew

I'll give Bob Dicesare his props on this.

Yes, Drew is not the perfect QB. But if Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson can win Superbowls....

193942[/snapback]

I never understood the critisism of Brad Johnson. I thought he was a pretty good quarterback, in the right system. He was pretty accurate and had a pretty nice year the year they won. He seemed to be pretty smart too. I don't recall Brad making bad decisions that Bledsoe makes.

As for Dilfer, that was with a Defense that was better than ours. I know it's tough for some here to admit that.

So you figure in the Bledsoe factor, and he actually makes the kinds of plays that cost the team. Mistakes that Dilfer and Johnson didn't commit.

Wait a minute here. That article's references to the defensive collapses late in the game have merit BUT how many times has the D been on the field and how many offensive penalties have we incurred??? This has put us in bad field position far too often.

I agree that the defense is a good group but has had it's letdowns. Drew's inability to score in the redzone still plagues this team. His turnovers are always at the worst possible time. He doesn't learn. Don't you see this???????????

And as far as comparing Bledsoe to Kelly or Marino??? Give me a break.

How dare he put Bledsoe up there with Kelly or Marino?

Our defense collapses because they have to play balls out all game while the offense puts together 2-3 successful drives and blows out the rest. The Jets game is the perfect example, defense held them the entire game and our offense has 2 good drives, then allows a field goal at the end. That was NOT a defensive collapse.