This is the next SU football head coach?

Frez

No I didn't...............care to fill me in? ;)

193168[/snapback]

Apparently a Duke basketball player broke his foot and is out 6-8 weeks...this apparently was the same guy who went to a UNC frat party, got drunk, passed out, and was teabagged by various UNC students who recognized that he was a Dookie. ;)

Romey said "if you don't know what teabagging is, I'm not going to tell you." Hence my comment about the signature in the original post.

Apparently a Duke basketball player broke his foot and is out 6-8 weeks...this apparently was the same guy who went to a UNC frat party, got drunk, passed out, and was teabagged by various UNC students who recognized that he was a Dookie.  ;)

Romey said "if you don't know what teabagging is, I'm not going to tell you." Hence my comment about the signature in the original post.

193181[/snapback]

speaking of quotes....yours is cool....the Rush one, not the balls one.

Apparently a Duke basketball player broke his foot and is out 6-8 weeks...this apparently was the same guy who went to a UNC frat party, got drunk, passed out, and was teabagged by various UNC students who recognized that he was a Dookie.  ;)

193181[/snapback]

I was detained by the Chapel Hill police a few years back. My buddy (a former golden glove fighter) got pissed, and picked up an empty keg and threw it at some drunk frat guys. When they asked up to leave he started knocking them out. Never seen anything quite like it. The Chapel Hill police detained us for a little while and then let us go. They said, "you guys probably did us a favor tonight".