Are you AFC East loyal in the Playoffs???

col_forbin

Division pride? What kind of crap is that?

Normally, we sort of dislike the other teams in our division, and do not want them to succeed.

Maybe you are different, and can suddenly root for the Pats and Jets. Lots of luck, pardner.

I don't mind the Jets so much, but I want those f&*in' Pats knocked out as soon as possible. So, I will root for whomever plays the Patsies. Crush them - if you can!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Down with the Pats.

I could take the Jets, though in the city the bandwagon jumping and media circus would be unbearable. The rest of the AFC contenders are fine, but I think I am going for the Colts with respect for Peyton and the 'Cuse connection including Harrison.

Of the NFC playoff teams, I don't mind any of them except for St. Louis and the Vikes (a team I used to like pre-Randy Moss). Martz is a douche.

I hate all the teams in our division. As a Bills fan you are born to hate the Fish. As a L.I. resident I'm surrounded by a**clown Jet fans so I have an extra incentive to hate their team. The Patriots never used to bother me because they were crap for such a long time. Foxboro actually used to be a fun stadium to go to and see the Bills/Pats games. Give them a little success though and I hate them as much as the Jets and Dolphins. And it's not even the team as much as their arrogant bandwagon jumping fans.

So no, I can't root for the division - I can only root against them.

No way.  I'd root for the Pats and/or Jets if they played Al Qaeda.  That's about it.

192890[/snapback]

:D And if it was the Dolphins playing Al Qaeda? I'd have to think a bit on that one...