I hate the stinking Jets

My future in law's are all Jets fans. My future bro-in-law left me a vm the other night of him singing a song about the Bills never making the playoffs and thanking the Bills for blowing it against JV-ers so the Jets could get in.

My future in law's are all Jets fans. My future bro-in-law left me a vm the other night of him singing a song about the Bills never making the playoffs and thanking the Bills for blowing it against JV-ers so the Jets could get in.

192879[/snapback]

JUCK THE FETS!!

I hope that sissy-boy Pennington gets the snizzit kicked out of his hillbilly arse.

192879[/snapback]

Poor bastard. Is this chick really worth the harassment?

:)

;);)

192879[/snapback]

My current inlaws are Patsy fans, but most of them wouldn't know what special teams are. My future inlaws will all be Bills fan.... ;)

Go Bolts! oy.... :(