I got the answer!

does young have the arm that it would take to play QB in the pros? It doesnt seem that likely, although his "slash" potential may be unparallelled. I watched that whole game the other day and I was thoroughly impressed with that young man's athletecism and reactionary ability.

does young have the arm that it would take to play QB in the pros? It doesnt seem that likely, although his "slash" potential may be unparallelled.  I watched that whole game the other day and I was thoroughly impressed with that young man's athletecism and reactionary ability.

192838[/snapback]

I think NFL defenses are much faster than College defenses. The gaps will

close very fast in the NFL and the QB will be lying on the floor pretty soon.

does young have the arm that it would take to play QB in the pros? It doesnt seem that likely, although his "slash" potential may be unparallelled.  I watched that whole game the other day and I was thoroughly impressed with that young man's athletecism and reactionary ability.

192838[/snapback]

No his arm is average at best, but Moulds and Reed can't seem to catch anyways, so it wouldn't matter. ...With Mularkey's love of the naked bootleg, Young could run it all game.