Best draft query?

Shamrock

Bored...

Is the '89 Cowboys the best single draft?

Aikman, Wisniewski turned into Moose Johnston by trade, Tolbert, Stepnowski & a Steve Walsh. (They traded Walsh into Erik Williams and by extension Dixon Edwards the following year...)

I hate to say this but the single best draft was the Patriots in 2000.

They picked a QB in the 6th round that turned the entire team around despite an average surrounding cast for the past decade and still has them winning every year despite one of the worst defenses in the league and a dbag coach who was fired from his previous job and had a losing record as a head coach at the time.

A name I shall not say, because I loathe him.

I hate to say this but the single best draft was the Patriots in 2000.

They picked a QB in the 6th round that turned the entire team around despite an average surrounding cast for the past decade and still has them winning every year despite one of the worst defenses in the league and a dbag coach who was fired from his previous job and had a losing record as a head coach at the time.

A name I shall not say, because I loathe him.

Very good point...But on whole I would still go with that 74 Steelers Draft...4 Hall Of Famers from one Draft is insane... B-)

Exactly. He was Trent Dilfer in college and a 7th round pick. A lot of QBs would look good on GB. Plus, he kinda looks like Fitz. Draft a guy, no more retreads.

1974 Steelers is widely regarded as one on the best. I know they got Swann, Stallworth, Lambert and Webster that I know.

Touche & Wow. What a draft... Add Shell in there too!

Edited by Shamrock