Could moulds be traded?

freester

I forgot to add that restructing is a reality of the NFL nowdays: it is assumed by the player, his agent and the team most of the time that within a few years of signing a large contract, a restructuring will likely be nessessary.  If moulds doesnt want to restructure it will probobly mean 1 of 2 things: either we didnt offer him a good enough deal on teh restructuring(recall a few years ago Randall godfrey restructured with the titans then they proceeded to cut him anyhow, so players are weary of what teams are up to) or 2: he doesnt want to be here anymore: in which case I say "good riddance" even though hes among my favorite players on the team.  Still: If I was a betting man, id wager that we'd do a lot better with moulds than without him and Id be willing to be that hes enough of a team player to restructure if asked.

192774[/snapback]

Moulds has already proven to be both loyal and fair. TD typically does not overpay for talent, but he also does not insult them with a lowball offer. I think if restructuring is necessary, then they will get it done. I really think we'd miss Moulds if he were gone.

I really think we'd miss Moulds if he were gone.

192783[/snapback]

I concur: I think that moulds' value to us is higher than his skill perhaps even because he opens up the offense for a lot of other players. Only a handful of recievers in the league can do the things moulds does. People need to realize this.

Moulds has already proven to be both loyal and fair. TD typically does not overpay for talent, but he also does not insult them with a lowball offer. I think if restructuring is necessary, then they will get it done. I really think we'd miss Moulds if he were gone.

192783[/snapback]

Very good post. This is something that I think will work out well for both the Bills and EM. That said, Evans, imo, should be the "go to" guy next year. The guy gets open, and he can friggin fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is complex.  If he refuses to restructure his contract that will mean that He wants out of Buffalo.  Ultimately he will absolutely have to restructure if he wants to play next year.  Buffalo or not.

192668[/snapback]

moulds does not have to restructure. the bills do not face ANY cap problems. there is no dead money, they're in good cap shape already, the cap is going up, and they have no first round pick.

Very good post. This is something that I think will work out well for both the Bills and EM. That said, Evans, imo, should be the "go to" guy next year. The guy gets open, and he can friggin fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

192788[/snapback]

Definitely agree about Evans......the guy went from MIA in the beginning of the year to being a game breaker..........he's going to be a fun one to have around for the next ten years.