I Cant Believe I Am Posting This, But....

This man actually made Tucker a decent OG.

Teague has already played LT, so it is not such a stretch to think that Coach McNally can make him a better one. We need muscle in the middle of the OL, and we dont need to pay Jennings 6 or 7 million dollars imo.

With our draft situation, the chances of getting a rookie who can step in at LT seem all but nil. I hope they at least give Teague a try. If it works, they can use the big bucks to bring in a free agent or 2.

In all, I think that we will be looking good next year. ;) McNally has made a "believer" out of me. :doh:

This man actually made Tucker a decent OG.

Teague has already played LT, so it is not such a stretch to think that Coach McNally can make him a better one. We need muscle in the middle of the OL, and we dont need to pay Jennings 6 or 7 million dollars imo.

With our draft situation, the chances of getting a rookie who can step in at LT seem all but nil. I hope they at least give Teague a try. If it works, they can use the big bucks to bring in a free agent or 2.

In all, I think that we will be looking good next year.  ;)  McNally has made a "believer" out of me.  :doh:

192231[/snapback]

We need to a strong LT with either of the QB, whether it is DB or JP....JJ

has been pretty good at that spot for the last few years (except that he

gets injured quite a bit). I would definitely resign him and get a road-grader

for a LG. With Chris, Teague and an good LG we make the interior stronger

and allow MW and JJ to provide the necessary protection for the QB.