ILB's in 2013 Draft

Astrobot

I have ILB's Te'O and Minter (if he comes out) going in RD1.

--->At pick #5-13, Buffalo would snatch Te'O

--->St. Louis Rams would be good candidates for Minter.

Arthur Brown, DS's #1 ILB, would likely go to PGH, SD or WSH in RD1 or more likely to AZ as one of the first RD2 picks.

Ogletree will fall into the 2nd round due to his costing his team a 4 game suspension:

"NFL scouts aren’t permitted to discuss underclassmen but one, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said Ogletree has a first-round rating in terms of his physical skills. However, Ogletree’s suspension for a violation of Georgia’s marijuana-use policy could impact his value." source

However, I would probably take Ogletree next over Shayne Scov, although Scov has played hurt up to now. Nico Johnson could figure in there, but Ogletree's sideline to sideline range (especially vs. spread offenses) trumps Nico's ability against pro sets.

I have ILB's Te'O and Minter (if he comes out) going in RD1.

--->At pick #5-13, Buffalo would snatch Te'O

--->St. Louis Rams would be good candidates for Minter.

Arthur Brown, DS's #1 ILB, would likely go to PGH, SD or WSH in RD1 or more likely to AZ as one of the first RD2 picks.

Ogletree will fall into the 2nd round due to his costing his team a 4 game suspension:

However, I would probably take Ogletree next over Shayne Scov, although Scov has played hurt up to now. Nico Johnson could figure in there, but Ogletree's sideline to sideline range (especially vs. spread offenses) trumps Nico's ability against pro sets.

How about Mauti?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.