The only way JP could be worse than Drew

bluv

Think about it; during our winning streak what did Drew actually do besides just not LOSE the game? The only good game he had all year was against Miami. I mean Drew is the 25th best QB in the league based on most stats. I'm tired of making up excuses for his poor play. Now last year he lost Price and Jay and Moulds was hurt so I cut him so slack as while he threw only 10 TD's he only threw 11 picks and with the return of Moulds and the drafting of Evans he would surely match his 2002 production. NOT!

Face it: Drew can not consistently WIN a game for us; he can go along with the flow but he can not carry this team to victory anymore unless he played for the 91 Redskins that had the hogs giving him 20+ seconds to sit there like a statue and hold the ball forever. Now if JPL doesn't throw a lot of picks who is to say the team wouldn't have had the same sucess during the 6 game winning streak. He would have at least ran for a few 1st downs. He could been like Ben Rothinberger in Pittsburg for as long as he doesn't turn the ball over the D and special teams could win and he could make a few plays here and there and gain playing experience that would make him ready next year. I mean what did we gain with Drew playing a similar role for we know his time is running out and we still have question marks about the QB position.

If JPL doesn't start in 2005 we will have gained nothing for by this time next year we will be asking the same questions if Drew starts and plays like he has the past 2 season and by the time JPL takes rein the team will be close to rebuilding. With Willis, Lee, and Moulds we have the pieces in place to have an efficient offense all we need is the QB. I know a lot of Drew supporters blame the line but anybody who has watched the Bills play the past 3 years have saw that half of the sacks Drew takes is because he holds on to the ball too long without moving around or stepping up in the pocket showing little pocket awareness. Remember the Pats had the same issues with basically the same personell when Drew was QB until a lucky break 4 years and TWO possibly THREE SUPER BOWLS ago!

Think about it; during our winning streak what did Drew actually do besides just not LOSE the game? The only good game he had all year was against Miami. I mean Drew is the 25th best QB in the league based on most stats. I'm tired of making up excuses for his poor play. Now last year he lost Price and Jay and Moulds was hurt so I cut him so slack as while he threw only 10 TD's he only threw 11 picks and with the return of Moulds and the drafting of Evans he would surely match his 2002 production. NOT!

Face it: Drew can not consistently WIN a game for us; he can go along with the flow but he can not carry this team to victory anymore unless he played for the 91 Redskins that had the hogs giving him 20+ seconds to sit there like a statue and hold the ball forever. Now if JPL doesn't throw a lot of picks who is to say the team wouldn't have had the same sucess during the 6 game winning streak. He would have at least ran for a few 1st downs. He could been like Ben Rothinberger in Pittsburg for as long as he doesn't turn the ball over the D and special teams could win and he could make a few plays here and there and gain playing experience that would make him ready next year. I mean what did we gain with Drew playing a similar role for we know his time is running out and we still have question marks about the QB position.

If JPL doesn't start in 2005 we will have gained nothing for by this time next year we will be asking the same questions if Drew starts and plays like he has the past 2 season and by the time JPL takes rein the team will be close to rebuilding. With Willis, Lee, and Moulds we have the pieces in place to have an efficient offense all we need is the QB. I know a lot of Drew supporters blame the line but anybody who has watched the Bills play the past 3 years have saw that half of the sacks Drew takes is because he holds on to the ball too long without moving around or stepping up in the pocket showing little pocket awareness. Remember the Pats had the same issues with basically the same personell when Drew was QB until a lucky break 4 years and TWO possibly THREE SUPER BOWLS ago!

192072[/snapback]

Did you catch the game @New England this year?

Did you catch the game @New England this year?

192077[/snapback]

What; he hadn't practiced for 5 weeks and was throw in without any gameplanning in mop up time during a blowout on the road. So would you give up on a player after a 5 minute showing as such?

Funny how teams with great offensive lines keep coming up in discussions about a QB's ability to win a SB. Wonder why that is?

What are the teams that won SB's with what you would call average or mediocre players on on the OL?

192487[/snapback]

Indeed!!!!