Down the stretch

Now that the Bills will probably have to win out. Another loss of a homefield game is going to hurt bigtime against the seahawks in Toronto. Thanks Ralph again for this.We put a winning team on the field and the seats will be filled. I will never get over this giving away of a HOME game. We need the money blah blah blah. If we had put a winning team on the field ,over the years. This would NEVER had happened.

I will never get over this giving away of a HOME game.

As a season ticket holder myself, I humbly ask the following of everyone who says this: are you doing YOUR part to make the Toronto game a home game?

We already have the lowest ticket prices in the league (which partly makes the Toronto series necessary), so I just ask that you yourself are "all in" before you gripe about the Toronto series.

As a season ticket holder myself, I humbly ask the following of everyone who says this: are you doing YOUR part to make the Toronto game a home game?

We already have the lowest ticket prices in the league (which partly makes the Toronto series necessary), so I just ask that you yourself are "all in" before you gripe about the Toronto series.

Yes ,BUT are the Bills,Ralph . By putting a terrible team on the field year after year after year. It sure turns away hundreds of thousands of dollars from fans that are sick of the losing. Young kids who never saw a Bills play-off game. They follow other teams.Losing money in merchandising sales. Ralph and co. DID IT To THEMSELVES> Got it ?