Which 2 RB's To Start?

Dante

Have a choice this weekend I can only start 2! No flex. FJax, Andre Brown, Ahmad Bradshaw, Marcel Reece? I really like Reece. They play that guy at TE sometimes which is nice since I'm in a PPR league. Neither Cinci or the Colts are particularly good against the run so I'm tempted to play Reece and Jackson but not sure of Freddies health.

It sounds like Freddie is going to be playing Sunday. Assuming that is true, I would go with your plan...Jackson and Reece.

If there is news that Jackson won't play, or you get skiddish, go with Reece and Brown...it sure sounds like Brown is gaining favor over Bradshaw in NY.

It sounds like Freddie is going to be playing Sunday. Assuming that is true, I would go with your plan...Jackson and Reece.

If there is news that Jackson won't play, or you get skiddish, go with Reece and Brown...it sure sounds like Brown is gaining favor over Bradshaw in NY.

I think I will go this way. When Freddie is healthy he is good for 20-30 points a game (ppr). Even while splitting carries! Ok I have a tougher one for you. I can start Brees or RGIII. At first glance my instinct says stay away from Brees because its the Niners. But Brees had all kinds of fun last playoff in SF.Tough one.

You know, I didn't see this in time to give a legit opinion, but I would have likely told you Brees. I love RGIII and all, but I honestly thought the Cowboys defense would come to play yesterday...I was very wrong. As for Brees against the 49ers, I still like the matchup. Brees has been shredding good defenses for a few years now...and, with Kapernanck (sp?) starting, we could see a shootout type game...part of the reason the 49ers defense was so good was that the 49ers offense was slow, methodical and ball controlling..always helps a defense out. Kaparnack may move the team more, and faster, but (as Bills fans we know) the more a defense is on the field, the better chance they are exposed. The Saints have their defensive woes, no doubt, but they can move the ball...I would generally trust a vetran QB who has been doing it all along, over a rookie. But, RGIII is damn impressive...

I am in a quandry over whether to stick with Cam Newton or to bench him in favor of Andy Dalton. Cam was my drafted starter, and I have started him every week, except his bye..and near every week, he does okay but never spectacular. On the other hand, Dalton puts up similar fantasy points most weeks, but has a handful of monster games as well...Cam still hasn't had a monster game. I was doing pretty well in my league (7-4), but have lost my last two games...where all of the sudden guys I could count on have not delivered. Thinking of going with Dalton this week...he is at home against Oakand (could be a shoot out, Okland has little other choice), but the idea that Cam finally has his monster game, on Monday night in Philly, intrigues me as well...not sure which way to lean. All of the "expert" sites out there seem to rank them as the 9th and 10th best starts of the week. Not that it means much.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.