Bears-Niners Live Game Thread

It seems like it's gonna be a defensive battle.

Two great defenses, two not so great offenses both missing their starting QBs.

It could be similar to last night's Ravens-Steelers game.

Salters is wrong.

Harbaugh was actually told to reduce his caffeine.

A run first team utilizing play action.

What a concept.

We always talk about the Bills passing up Andy Dalton for Aaron Williams.

FWIW, we also passed on Kaepernick.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gailey is not the only one calling a pass play on 3rd and 1 when they have a terrific RB. Perhaps the Bears run D made them call that play but 9ers should have taken the opportunity to run and set the tone

I guess they wanted to take that shot in the end zone.

But yeah, Kendall Hunter broke Urlacher's tackle like it was nothing. It looks like the Niners have great RBs.

They don't even dress Brandon Jacobs or LaMichael James. Two pretty talented guys.

What a throw by Kapernick!!! Envy!!!

Here's an interesting link on quarterback throwing velocity. It shows the quarterback throwing velocity for the last 4 combines.

A lot of people don't know that they measure this at the combine as it's rarely posted. But Kaepernick has an outrageously powerful arm.

I think he was also as fast as Cam Newton in the 40 yard dash or at least within a few hundredths of a second.

http://blogs.ourlads.com/2012/03/12/quarterback-ball-velocity-at-nfl-combine-2008-2012/

Here's an interesting link on quarterback throwing velocity. It shows the quarterback throwing velocity for the last 4 combines.

A lot of people don't know that they measure this at the combine as it's rarely posted. But Kaepernick has an outrageously powerful arm.

I think he was also as fast as Cam Newton in the 40 yard dash or at least within a few hundredths of a second.

http://blogs.ourlads...bine-2008-2012/

Strong arm yes, but the touch and accuracy on the throw were the key elements...Very impressive.

LOL.

Fitz has actually been throwing the ball much better in the last two games.

Two possible explanations:

1) The bye week

2) All that work on his mechanics is finally starting to pay off

I'll really believe the work with Lee is paying off if Fitz ever demonstrates he can effectively connect on go routes. Haven't seen it yet.

Is Alex Smith about to get Wally Pipped?