Bills Game Balls - Spiller, McKelvin and Williams make the grade

"Number 28 was the best player on the field and one has to wonder why Chan Gailey pulled him off the field on 2nd and 3rd downs so many times in favor for the pedestrian Tashard Choice. That choice probably led to at least two drives ending in Rian Lindell field goals instead of touchdowns, which made for the late fourth quarter dramatics."

http://niagarahub.fa...y/nfl-football/

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

What no request for me to subscribe or my limited number of articles (along with limited writing ability) like Buffalo News? :wallbash:

I disagree that Spiller is a threat to take it to the house on any touch when defenses are stacked against him - he is a threat to lose yards on every touch in those cases. He is not a power runner and the Bills need an alternate; perhaps Choice is not that but he ran well the time he needed to be primary RB when Spiller and FJ were both banged up.

What no request for me to subscribe or my limited number of articles (along with limited writing ability) like Buffalo News? :wallbash:

I disagree that Spiller is a threat to take it to the house on any touch when defenses are stacked against him - he is a threat to lose yards on every touch in those cases. He is not a power runner and the Bills need an alternate; perhaps Choice is not that but he ran well the time he needed to be primary RB when Spiller and FJ were both banged up.

The Hub was, is and will always be 100% free. I think the News is making an error in thinking people will pay for an online service they've received for free for over a decade.

The Hub was, is and will always be 100% free. I think the News is making an error in thinking people will pay for an online service they've received for free for over a decade.

I look for free too. When I'm forced to after my 10 "free" Buffalo News articles, I use Chrome's incognito setting and read until my hearts content.