Cracker Jack adds caffeine: Cracker Jack'D

\GoBillsInDallas/

Anyone who likes caffeine (ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but hates the sources...

http://getfein.com/

odorless, tasteless, calorie free, powdered caffeine you can add to whatever you'd like - including the popular choice of RedBull. But, also heard of it being added to hot chocolate, milk, kool aid, and liquor.

Whoa, I had no idea that existed!! it really doesn't change the flavor at all?

Whoa, I had no idea that existed!! it really doesn't change the flavor at all?

not to my taste buds, but then again caffeine is like crack to me, I just don't care.

If you ever talk to Beerball, ask him about meeting up for beers in Cbus. Thursday. I was up at 5:15 to pack and go to work, off at 5pm. Came home, at and left to Ohio at 6:30 (10 hour trip nearly). No stopping. Slept until 7:30 because I can't sleep past that if I tried. Spent time with sister and her family, been a while since I had seen her. Existed on caffeine alone, drove 600 miles showing Toledo to GF, including two big hikes, and lost of playing with nephew and their dog. Drove home Sunday, over 1,200 mg of caffeine later, with AC on full the whole way back. On the way back I met up with Beerball who quickly noticed how fast I was talking and how funny it was that I was 1000000 miles a minute and all over the place.

Edited by jboyst62

not to my taste buds, but then again caffeine is like crack to me, I just don't care.

If you ever talk to Beerball, ask him about meeting up for beers in Cbus. Thursday. I was up at 5:15 to pack and go to work, off at 5pm. Came home, at and left to Ohio at 6:30 (10 hour trip nearly). No stopping. Slept until 7:30 because I can't sleep past that if I tried. Spent time with sister and her family, been a while since I had seen her. Existed on caffeine alone, drove 600 miles showing Toledo to GF, including two big hikes, and lost of playing with nephew and their dog. Drove home Sunday, over 1,200 mg of caffeine later, with AC on full the whole way back. On the way back I met up with Beerball who quickly noticed how fast I was talking and how funny it was that I was 1000000 miles a minute and all over the place.

LOL!

I'm sold!

Looks like Amazon carries it....gonna order some today

Lol! Take it easy with caffiene. That stuff can kill you.