Will we lose Urbik, Byrd, and Levitre?

ny33

There are a few positives and clear problems with this team. I'm content with the offense, and it's clear that the defense is THE problem, with Wilson and the linebacking corps not looking NFL-caliber. Given Buffalo's perpetual mediocrity, will these players walk to a winning team in the off-season? I do think there is some potential to win with the majority of the roster/philosophy intact, but we take a huge step back if we lose those guys, particularly Byrd.

Yes. CJ will be traded to Jacksonville according to this board and we will lose all 3 of those guys as well. DOOOOOMED

This isn't mindless, unfounded speculation. This is a realistic possibility, given that we haven't heard anything/seen extensions signed. I'm not sure what your point is.

This isn't mindless, unfounded speculation. This is a realistic possibility, given that we haven't heard anything/seen extensions signed. I'm not sure what your point is.

My point brother is it's very unlikely we lose all 3 of those guys to free agency. One or two? Sure, possibly. But given the fact that Byrd is probably the best player on the defense it's highly unlikely they let him walk.

Losing all 3 is about as possible as the CJ to Jacksonville trolling.

Where did I say it was?

You didn't; I'm saying that his post was unhelpful and pointless. Anyway, I hope we hear some good news about extensions soon.

My point brother is it's very unlikely we lose all 3 of those guys to free agency. One or two? Sure, possibly. But given the fact that Byrd is probably the best player on the defense it's highly unlikely they let him walk.

Losing all 3 is about as possible as the CJ to Jacksonville trolling.

Ok, but you don't think Byrd might go to a team that actually wins and can afford to pay him- Baltimore, New England, etc? It would be a huge loss for the defense.

we will lose any of these as well as the rest of our games and somehow the FO will still sell this as success.

right now im watching 49ers vs rams.

and while the 49ers are behind they run their offense like we SHOULD do. wich would mean 20 touches for freddy and cj apiece.

i bet they win this -.-

You didn't; I'm saying that his post was unhelpful and pointless. Anyway, I hope we hear some good news about extensions soon.

Ok, but you don't think Byrd might go to a team that actually wins and can afford to pay him- Baltimore, New England, etc? It would be a huge loss for the defense.

Maybe. I don't see him as that type of guy and the championship seeker guys are usually much older players than Jairus. If the Bills offer him the money commensurate with his worth i think they have a better than good chance of locking him up.