Senator Jellyfish Gillibrand

Badasss

Can someone please tell me why NY voters continue to re-elect Kirsten Gillibrand? She tries to come across as a staunch advocate for "those without a voice" while reciting her scripted speeches. But whenever she's asked a difficult question, or asked to comment on the indiscretions of one of her fellow democrats, she cowers like a child and gives a lame response, such as "it's not my place to judge..." In her debate against Wendy Long, she lacked the courage to call for the resignation of Sheldon Silver; however, she insists that she's "fighting for the middle class." She's clueless!!! I liked her better when she was FAT.

Can someone please tell me why NY voters continue to re-elect Kirsten Gillibrand? She tries to come across as a staunch advocate for "those without a voice" while reciting her scripted speeches. But whenever she's asked a difficult question, or asked to comment on the indiscretions of one of her fellow democrats, she cowers like a child and gives a lame response, such as "it's not my place to judge..." In her debate against Wendy Long, she lacked the courage to call for the resignation of Sheldon Silver; however, she insists that she's "fighting for the middle class." She's clueless!!! I liked her better when she was FAT.

She looks nice

She represented my District (the old NY-20) for a term. I supported her: Blue Dog, gun rights, the whole bit. She's re-elected in 2008, but then-Senator Clinton vacated her Senate seat and Gillibrand is appointed to replace her (you know that crafty vixen Hillary was behind that). It's been a hard slide left ever since.