8-8 record next year at best

There are more than two QB's in the NFL. If the choice is between SUCK and SUCK...I choose NOT TO SUCK.

PTR

I've been saying it for years.... Drew may suck, sure.  But so will JP or anyone else you put back there behind this line.  We can talk sh-- all we want about how great the line improved this season.  But the fact of the matter is that when the season was on the line and we were playing a quality opponent  - we got pushed around like catholic school girls at a frat party. 

If wee don't upgrade our line - offensive and defensive - we'll never compete with the bid boys.  Period.

191080[/snapback]

Thats my prediction if Losman is the starter off the bat.  The kid is extremely raw still.  I know he needs game experience, but if we throw him in the driver seat next year, dont plan on playoffs.

Since I'm at work I dont have time to elaborate more on why I feel this way, so I'll finish this post later.  Discuss amongst yourselves til then

191065[/snapback]

Let's see....we have to get through free agency, the draft, 100 mini camps & training camp, but you are already making predictions? :P