Lets see how the season unfolds before we jump to conclusions

Santana

Day after day, after day, after day it's another Mario Williams should be cut post. Or something about how awful he is. I understand everyone's frustrations but you can't blame the poor play of the defense solely on Mario. There's a bunch of guys on the defensive side of the ball who simply aren't doing their jobs. The only guys who are playing on a consistent level are Byrd, Kyle Wiliams, Scott, and Gilmore. Williams isn't the only person who's playing like hot trash on the defense. Just because Buffalo decided to pay him $100mil doesn't mean he's going to be this super human football player. I mean he's on pace to have the same type of season he always does when it comes to sacks averaging about 8 per year. There's 3 other guys on the line and 10 other players on defense. When he's getting double and triple teamed other guys need to step up as well. I'm not trying to make excuses for his play i'm just making a point that he's only one player on the defense. He got his procedure done, lets be optimistic and see if its going to make a difference. I fractured my wrist playing football and tried to come back early, and you can't get any type of push at all. To be completely honest I think George Wilson, Aaron Williams, and Marcel Dareus are having a worse year thus far than Mario. I understand Dareus's personal issues so I will take that into account but he is getting pushed around in the middle on a regular basis. Aaron Williams couldn't cover a GI Joe with a bucket of paint and GW is completely lost on the field, he's been burnt for TD's numerous times. Another point is that he tried to play with the injury, I mean imagine if he would've missed the first 2 or 3 games of the year because he got surgery right away? people would've went absolutely crazy. Just like they did when Angelo Crowell decided to get surgery on his knee back in 2008 right before the opener (http://www.faniq.com...ener-Blog-11623). There's plenty of blame to go around on the defense and with the coaching staff. Lets just see how the season plays out before we jump to conclusions.

GO BILLS!!

Edited by Lincoln Osiris