3-4 In My League. Had To Do Something

Dante

My rb situation is terrible. I have Fjax, Andre Brown, Donald Brown, Jaquizz Rodgers. My WR;s are pretty good with Fitz, Roddy White and Torrey Smith. I'm really tired week after week chasing fill in RBs so I made the following trade.

Fitz and Felix Jones for A.Bradshaw and Nate Washington. I then dropped Washington for Dwyer for this weekend as Mendenhal is hurt . What do you think?

Edited by Dante

So, essentially you traded Larry Fitzgerald and Felix Jones, for Ahmad Bradshaw. Pretty good deal, given your situation. After owning Fitzgerald a few times in recent years, I cam to the conclusion, as great a player as he is, if his QB's blow, he can only do so much for you. Bradshaw is someone you can plug in every week, and know that he is going to get some action. I know the rookie, Wilson, could take some carries from him, but there aren't many guys anymore who don't have to compete.

I like Roddy White and Torrey Smith. Good gamble, IMO.

I am always looking for package deals like that...sometimes you just have to look at everyone elses' rosters, and find a team that is deep at one position, and weak at another, and then get your gears in motion and come up with an offer that is fair for both of you...and then, cross your fingers that the guy you traded to them gets injured ASAP! :lol:

So, essentially you traded Larry Fitzgerald and Felix Jones, for Ahmad Bradshaw. Pretty good deal, given your situation. After owning Fitzgerald a few times in recent years, I cam to the conclusion, as great a player as he is, if his QB's blow, he can only do so much for you. Bradshaw is someone you can plug in every week, and know that he is going to get some action. I know the rookie, Wilson, could take some carries from him, but there aren't many guys anymore who don't have to compete.

I like Roddy White and Torrey Smith. Good gamble, IMO.

I am always looking for package deals like that...sometimes you just have to look at everyone elses' rosters, and find a team that is deep at one position, and weak at another, and then get your gears in motion and come up with an offer that is fair for both of you...and then, cross your fingers that the guy you traded to them gets injured ASAP! :lol:

I got Andre Brown for Bradshaw handcuff. What really worried me about Fitz is his schedule. It's awful with SF, Sea, Chicago and STL plus a bye. Ad on top of that a mediocre QB and a awful offensive line. Only thing is now I have to change the name of my team. It's called ShitFitz! Thanks for the response Buftex

Edited by Dante

I got Andre Brown for Bradshaw handcuff. What really worried me about Fitz is his schedule. It's awful with SF, Sea, Chicago and STL plus a bye. Ad on top of that a mediocre QB and a awful offensive line. Only thing is now I have to change the name of my team. It's called ShitFitz! Thanks for the response Buftex

Well...if the other folks in your league know you are a Bills fan..they will just assume....nevermind!

Coincidentally, I head into the Monday night game with a six point lead...I have Gore, and my opponent has Fitzgerald...like my chances of going 6-2!

I have Colston and Jimmy Graham...they almost killed me tonight....but for the second time in 3 weeks, a garbage time TD by a losing team may have saved my bacon! Graham got 7 points for me on that last TD....I was so sure the Saints would sit Graham and Colston on that last drive...so glad they didn't!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.