Gailey has to take all the blame

aussiebills

So we are up by 5 after SJ's TD, if we had gone for 2 and got it we are up by 7. If we dont get it then the game plays out the same and we still lose. That was mistake number one.

The other was Fitz throwing the ball on 3rd and 7, run the ball make them burn another time out and if we dont get the first down then a punt would have given them worse field position other than their 48.

All this **** last week about trusting the D if he trusted the D we would have ran the ball then just punt it to them.

Chan Gailey lost the game last week with coaching (although Feely let us win by missing that field goal) and Chan lost the game today as well. Very inept coach. I am never one to call for the firing of a coach, I even tried to defend Jauron back in the day. But Gailey is an embarrassment!

They need to do an Alec Baldwin here from Glengarry Glenross and "Fire his f$$king ass, because a LOSER IS A LOSER". I cannot say it any plainer than that. There is a reason that Chan failed in Dallas and he is failing here. He just does not have what it takes to win in this league. Dumb decisions at the worst times. Bad hires, bad drafts with Buddy. Its pathetic we have to put up with this crap!

So we are up by 5 after SJ's TD, if we had gone for 2 and got it we are up by 7. If we dont get it then the game plays out the same and we still lose. That was mistake number one.

The other was Fitz throwing the ball on 3rd and 7, run the ball make them burn another time out and if we dont get the first down then a punt would have given them worse field position other than their 48.

All this **** last week about trusting the D if he trusted the D we would have ran the ball then just punt it to them.

I thought it was a huge mistake not to go for two, losing by 1 or 2 makes no difference, at least we could have been tied for OT. It's a real shame we lost today as I felt we out played them for the most part.

Chan Gailey lost the game last week with coaching (although Feely let us win by missing that field goal) and Chan lost the game today as well. Very inept coach. I am never one to call for the firing of a coach, I even tried to defend Jauron back in the day. But Gailey is an embarrassment!

Jauron is starting to look like a good idea at the moment :cry: