Hampton Roads Folks

JinVA

i just checked their website, they have a "dirty plate", i havent had a garbage plate in years i may need to go check it out. i would also like some good wings since i havent found any good wings in this area yet.

Their food is pretty awesome But I don't think it's great for games tvs are average size. If it is post it on here. Wings are great... I might get some Togo and watch game at home

Smokies (if it's ready) is always #1. AJ gators 2nd

Isn't that good for you, though? See a lot less of your favorite person in the world when he throws a pick?

Have you been to Dirty Buffalo?

No but especially not if it opened recently. I was deployed on the Enterprise, came back for a school and am now assigned to a one year tour forward deployed. Sitting in the Philippines right now wishing I was able to watch the games...

No but especially not if it opened recently. I was deployed on the Enterprise, came back for a school and am now assigned to a one year tour forward deployed. Sitting in the Philippines right now wishing I was able to watch the games...

Usually when I say that I prefer something I have a basis for comparison, but carry on.

Since you mentioned The Phillipines I'll tell you my favorite Phillipines story. When I lived in Thailand I had a couple of Norwegian friends. One of them lived a really wild life and could best be described as the Norwegian Kramer. His Dad lived in The Phillipines and Norwegian Kramer decides to go over for a visit. His Dad promises to pick him up at the Airport. So naturally he gets to the Phillipines and Dad doesn't show up. Because he never plans ahead, he doesn't have his Dad's address or phone number just his email. He decides the best course of action is to head to the beach and start drinking. So he drinks the rest of the night and sleeps on the beach. In the morning he drags himself off the sand and heads back to the bars. He goes into the first place he sees and who does he find inside the bar? His Dad still going from the night before.

i used to go to Gators on Holland a few years back, i stopped going because of some dolphins fan with a mustache screaming in my face. i stopped by Smokies with a friend but we werent able to sit near each other because he watches the bengals. now i just watch online streams.

I know worst case scenario you'll see some schmokin college girls

Impossible. Norfolk girls don't smoke. "We don't drink, we don't smoke, Norfolk. Norfolk." :D

For those coming from Hampton and parts north, the HRBT is closed this weekend. Use 664. It's sure to be crowded.

It's closed from 9 P.M. til' 4 A.M. It's looking like I'm going to make the the trek from the blues. I'll let everyone know how it is..

i used to go to Gators on Holland a few years back, i stopped going because of some dolphins fan with a mustache screaming in my face. i stopped by Smokies with a friend but we werent able to sit near each other because he watches the bengals. now i just watch online streams.

normally you can watch the bills games in either room......i haven't been back since construction stuff.

Pretty decent crowd, but not as many as I expected. A lot of Skins fans there, but apparently that was because the cable was out in the neighborhood where the place is located. I would definitely go back and I'm coming from the Peninsula.