NFL’s breast cancer awareness effort is making a difference

papazoid

You sir, win the crazy award. I feel bad for your children.

Yes I'm crazy because I follow the medical world not just what a doctor or the tv tells me..go outside the us and you will see major diff, Europe is way ahead of us in many medical procedures..which is why you see athletes leaving the US for treatment .....

My doctor has 7 kids all who are unvaccinated..he isn't allowed to say don't vaccinate by law but rather says it's your choice..

My kids go to school like the yours..you just sign a form it's against your philosophical or religious reasons / beliefs .

I lost my grandfather to cancer, my cousin has breast cancer, I had a good friend have breast cancer as a child....

So I'm no different then others I'm just looking outside our gov and country at alternative methods....seems odd autism, SIDS, CP, are all on the rise when we are suppose to be advancing and curing these diseases...

Flame me away ! Not saying I'm better just know your options and read for yourself ...

Ps a good friend on mine works for a large pharmaceutical company and is on the board..kids aren't vaccinated...weird...