Just tell me this -

Woke up this morning, feel like I've been kicked in the groin. Here's what I can't stand about Bledsoe: I can live with (since Donahoe appears to want to make me)the happy feet, the lack of touch or accuracy on the short throws, the boneheaded decisions, the "aw, shucks" grimacing, and even the stupid sacks (how do you not look at the right side ONCE to see whether the CB is blitzing? you're an eleven-year vet or whatever - fug). But, why is it that when Drew gets hit, the ball FLIES OUT? Come on you fuggin ****! Protect the ball - it's your job. You're paid millions. You have a whole team depending on you - just protect the ball. FUG! And it happens repeatedly! It turned the first New England game, too. It's just inexecusable - that alone should warrant his benching next year. That alone.

(sorry for the expletives. I'm angry.)

Actually, from a subjective standpoint, I think he does quite well at holding onto the ball.

I think you'll find that a significant %age of a teams fumbles are when a QB gets sacked. When you get hit and you're not aware of someone coming, it's pretty excusable to fumble. (Unless you're protecting the ball, in which case you're not ready to throw it.)

If he has a problem in this regard (which based on the amount of screaming I do at him, I feel he does), it's that he's not as aware of impending hits as he should be. (Yesterday's fumble being an excellent example.)