Stevie tired of being dull

Nailed it ! BPA this team is going nowhere fast under fitz and gailey and their emotionless we fire no one up ever mentality

Quiet losses are no fun

Well, if you have read my history on SJ13 you will find I'm a supporter. He plays hard. it's the BS penalties that I don't support (granted not this year YET). Somewhere someone said he's going to go back to that stuff. if true? I'll stand by my he's a moron comment. Celebrate all you want , don't get called for it is what I'm saying. SJ13 will never be a "leader" taking asinine penalties, someone mentioned that a TD celebration will fire the team up? It's not quite that simple. I think playing 4 quarters of football, not taking a single play off will fire any team up. This team is soulless. TD celebrations don't cure that. Sorry.

As for Gailey and Fitz when have I ever defended sub-par coaching and quarterbacking? The heat I took on this board when I said D. Lee wouldn't do anything with Fitz was astounding. I support any starter, player, if their doing the job. When a coach cannot put his players in a position to win then we have a problem. The thing about some here on this board is ANY criticism is considered wrong and your fan card is immediately called into question. BS I demand more than mediocrity Football, my work, anything. 13 straight years has more fans than me a little on edge about this team.

When a coach stubbornly attaches a teams hopes on what was supposed to be a turnaround season to a sub par quarterback.Or to a DC that no other NFL team would touch,Then refuses to even attempt to have other options. Something is wrong. Sub par coaching produces sub par results.

Gailey, and Wannabe have flushed this season down already. They are completely clueless, I will revise my pick from 10-6 to 8-8. Playoffs? Playoffs?

Celebrations and acting like a fool won't fire a team up. Making tough catches in traffic will. Like the one in the patsies game I think it was on the goal line where there was a defender in front of him and he jumped up and reached over him. Ball hit SJ in the hands and bounced off. Or the one later in that game where he mis judged where the sideline was and didn't come down with it. Start making catches like that and see who gets fired up.

Fitz ain't gonna lay it right in there every time or maybe even very often. Start making the tough catches (and the ones that Fitz does lay in there). That goes for Donald Duck too. Chandler does it.

I see other team's WRs make these kinds of catches every week.

Edited by reddogblitz

Celebrations and acting like a fool won't fire a team up. Making tough catches in traffic will. Like the one in the patsies game I think it was on the goal line where there was a defender in front of him and he jumped up and reached over him. Ball hit SJ in the hands and bounced off. Or the one later in that game where he mis judged where the sideline was and didn't come down with it. Start making catches like that and see who gets fired up.

Fitz ain't gonna lay it right in there every time or maybe even very often. Start making the tough catches (and the ones that Fitz does lay in there). That goes for Donald Duck too. Chandler does it.

I see other team's WRs make these kinds of catches every week.

just cut it out....your reaching for straws to justify why the guy in your avatar is so bad at football......your killing me smalls.......I am impressed with Donald Duck he looks much improved....Im not gonna go all he hasn't dropped a ball all year but his hands and effort (with groin issues) are way way above par IMO......replace Fitz with Brady and the duck and stevie are both pro fringe pro bowlers.

Well, if you have read my history on SJ13 you will find I'm a supporter. He plays hard. it's the BS penalties that I don't support (granted not this year YET). Somewhere someone said he's going to go back to that stuff. if true? I'll stand by my he's a moron comment. Celebrate all you want , don't get called for it is what I'm saying. SJ13 will never be a "leader" taking asinine penalties, someone mentioned that a TD celebration will fire the team up? It's not quite that simple. I think playing 4 quarters of football, not taking a single play off will fire any team up. This team is soulless. TD celebrations don't cure that. Sorry.

As for Gailey and Fitz when have I ever defended sub-par coaching and quarterbacking? The heat I took on this board when I said D. Lee wouldn't do anything with Fitz was astounding. I support any starter, player, if their doing the job. When a coach cannot put his players in a position to win then we have a problem. The thing about some here on this board is ANY criticism is considered wrong and your fan card is immediately called into question. BS I demand more than mediocrity Football, my work, anything. 13 straight years has more fans than me a little on edge about this team.

When a coach stubbornly attaches a teams hopes on what was supposed to be a turnaround season to a sub par quarterback.Or to a DC that no other NFL team would touch,Then refuses to even attempt to have other options. Something is wrong. Sub par coaching produces sub par results.

Gailey, and Wannabe have flushed this season down already. They are completely clueless, I will revise my pick from 10-6 to 8-8. Playoffs? Playoffs?

:thumbsup: I agree......my 10-6 went to 7-9 maybe 6-10 with the quickness. I see us being swept by the fins all of a sudden, fire in another loss to the jets and you have an unemployed gailey as well. The refusal to let Tarvaris sniff the field is baffling as well........next 3 weeks will paint the picture.....after watching STL ravage the Arizona OL last week I would say we should leave Mario in the desert if he doesn't play well this weekend.

just cut it out....your reaching for straws to justify why the guy in your avatar is so bad at football......your killing me smalls.......I am impressed with Donald Duck he looks much improved....Im not gonna go all he hasn't dropped a ball all year but his hands and effort (with groin issues) are way way above par IMO......replace Fitz with Brady and the duck and stevie are both pro fringe pro bowlers.

Did you not read what I wrote?

"Fitz ain't gonna lay it right in there every time or maybe even very often. Start making the tough catches (and the ones that Fitz does lay in there). That goes for Donald Duck too. Chandler does it."

How is that defending Fitz?

I liked Fitz a lot when he started playing in 2009. This year he's leaving TDs on field by missing every long throw. It's not good.

If it's OK to point out Fitz' shortcomings, is it not OK to point out others as well on a thread with that players name in the title?

Donald Duck has played pretty well this year, but I'm not letting him off the hook for the drop on the 2 which would have given us 1st and goal against 49ers like so many on here are.

Did you not read what I wrote?

"Fitz ain't gonna lay it right in there every time or maybe even very often. Start making the tough catches (and the ones that Fitz does lay in there). That goes for Donald Duck too. Chandler does it."

How is that defending Fitz?

I liked Fitz a lot when he started playing in 2009. This year he's leaving TDs on field by missing every long throw. It's not good.

If it's OK to point out Fitz' shortcomings, is it not OK to point out others as well on a thread with that players name in the title?

Donald Duck has played pretty well this year, but I'm not letting him off the hook for the drop on the 2 which would have given us 1st and goal against 49ers like so many on here are.

Your good I just don't see that many shortcomings for #13. And as far as fitz goes as bad as he has been he still has some rope as gailey seems he will start him no matter what. All we can do is hope he catches fire and cuts out all the Int's

Welker wasn't crap with out Tom Brady so imagine if Tom had SJ yea exactly... You cant compare SJ to Calvin that's ridiculous...

Right, Welker was so ineffective with Mijami that the Pats gave up a 2nd and a 7th to a DIVISION RIVAL to acquire him.

Welker caught 67 passes from Joey Freaking Harrington and a gassed Daunte Culpepper in 06 for a robust 10.3 YPC. In 07 he caught almost double that number (112) but the YPC was the same (10.5). You do the math.

He was excellent without Brady, and remained excellent with him. He just saw more targets. The guy is an elite player, with or without Brady's pass first offense.

Edited by Thurmal34