Trade Lindell to Washington

l< j

Washington needs to replace their kicker. We have two. The new guy might not be as dependable, but what is a missed field goal at this point? (And yeah, I am not seeing a turnaround for this team, and don't think a team that gives up 90+ points in two games has earned much in the way of hope.) Lindell is going to get Moormaned soon anyway. Let's just accelerate the process.

What does Washington have? Doubt they would depart with their rookie QB (Cousins).

kj

Kerrigan!

I like what the Skins did in last years draft; picked up a QB with their first pick and another later in the draft. A team should always have a QB in development, no matter who their starter is. It's just good planning. If we had done so, we likely wouldn't be in such a horrible position now.

I was really hoping the Bills would have drafted Cousins this year...since it was apparent they weren't going to draft a QB early...I don't think anyone could have predicted the Redskins grabbing him...I like him. At this point though, it seems like anyone donning a Bills jersey is a "career back-up", even if they are a "starter" in name only.

Cousins looked pretty goood at the preseason game at the Ralph this year!