Current state of the Bills

jahnyc

1. Gailey, solely as the lead coordinator of the offense, is a vast improvement over what we had before his arrival. The 49ers game was a low point, but his offense can be creative and has made below average talent look better than it is.

2. Wannestadt needs to go. No adjustments during the game or at half-time. Unfortunately, he is no longer capable of being a defensive coordinator, for whatever the reason. Giving up more than 1100 yards in two games is beyond comprehension.

3. I like Fitz, but I am no longer a believer. I wonder how a top 10 qb would do in Chan's offense. Probably very, very well.

4. As a group, our linebackers (other than Barnett) are in the bottom of the NFL.

5. As a group, our wide receivers (other than Johnson) are in the bottom of the NFL.

6. Levitre, Byrd, Urbik and Rhinehart are all free agents after this season. We need to re-sign Levitre and Urbik or else the Bills will be starting over again with the o-line, the only unit that has shown improvement over the last couple of years.

7. Not sure why Brad Smith is on the team if we do not use the wildcat, he is not returning kicks, and Potter is trying to get touchbacks on kick-offs.

8. I guess there is hope for Gilmore, but A. Williams should not be playing and seems to be a bust. Probably the worst starting corners in the NFL right now.

9. The Bills are down to the fourth string right guard. Unbelievable, but typical of our bad luck.

10. The Bills have failed to develop a quality defensive end in years, which resulted in overpaying for Williams and Anderson.

11. I remember suggesting this years ago when Donahoe was the GM, but the Bills need a consultant to figure out how to fix this mess.

Pretty much agree with every point. The only way to fix the mess is new ownership. Ralph Wilson is a shell of his former self. He can no longer oversee and manage his franchise. Sell to a new owner who hopefully can keep the team in Buffalo. Either way it's time to change and move on because the way things are now the team will never win.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful