Bench some starters for guys who want to play

peterpan

A few weeks ago I started a thread asking when does this team bench Mario for his lack of effort and productiong, for a guy like Carrington or even Kelsay because they actually try and have produced resulted when they have played.

The bills coaching staff needs to bench these over paid quiters for guys who are dying to play in this league. I would have Mario and maybe even Anderson as healthy scratches and start K Moore and Kelsay at DE and start Carrington over Dareus and get Carrington some work at DE too. Its too bad our FO sucks because we cut Kellen Heard who has been playing spot duty for the Rams and we could really use him right now.

Fitz is a healthy scratch too, give T Jax or Thigpen a shot.

Before you tell me how mad of an idea that is, how much worse could these guys possibly do? THEY COULDN'T DO ANY WORSE.

Kyle Moore came in and 49ers were double teaming him. It's about time! I've had enough of Kelsay and Mario isn't doing jack.

why the F is T-Jack not at least dressing at this point.

I'd dress him and if Fitz is ... well ... Fitz the first half of the game put T-Jack in. Maybe a wakeup call is in order.for the O as well as the D.

I say the Bills go shopping again and start pilfering other team's practice squads. Look for some players that could possible be players one day. Nix has done it before and we really don't have much to lose. In fact, I would say we would have much to gain (geno).