Now, more than ever....Polian

rcatty

The Bills will have to do their homework and make an assessment on an up and coming talent. They never have been good at that. We normally go with someone that has ties to the organization. Losers tend to breed losers and that is what has happened to us. Polian is probably the aberration here. We need new blood that is hungry. Maybe Whaley is the guy. Couldn't be much worse.

I really like Polian but his days are over. Re-hiring him would be the same mstake the Bills always make. The orginization is run by tired old men whose ideas are 20 years out of date.

Polian has been successful for every team he has worked; Buffalo, Carolina, and Indy. He is on Sirius radio, and doesn't sound like an old man to me. Brains and judgement he has. We need a guy with vision and imagination. I still remember the trade he pulled off for Cornelius Bennett. The guy is sharp.

Expecting that cantankerous old fool Ralph Wilson to forgive and forget in order to better his team is an impossible dream!

Polian is the very best GM / president in the NFL the last 40 years considering what he accomplished in Buffalo, Carolina, and Indianapolis. First off, Wilson wouldn't want to step down as president, next he certainly wouldn't want to pay Polian anywhere near what he was making in Indy.

Finally, I highly doubt even Bill Polian could fix this organization, and its working for only the paycheck mentality.

You need a guy who knows how to do it.....it's obvious Buddy is not the guy.

Is he really the problem? On PAPER it appears he revamped the front of the D to be a pass rushing force. (Heck everyone expected it to be the case..) Is the performance of these players mean they were over estimated in their abilities OR just POOR Coaching as in not using them correctly or devising a game plan that puts them in a position to win?

Expecting that cantankerous old fool Ralph Wilson to forgive and forget in order to better his team is an impossible dream!

Polian is the very best GM / president in the NFL the last 40 years considering what he accomplished in Buffalo, Carolina, and Indianapolis. First off, Wilson wouldn't want to step down as president, next he certainly wouldn't want to pay Polian anywhere near what he was making in Indy.

Finally, I highly doubt even Bill Polian could fix this organization, and its working for only the paycheck mentality.

Can you imagine that if one little change was made in the draft two years ago....Andy Dalton instead of Aaron Williams

There is definitely an issue with evaluating or developing talent on this team. When was the last time we had a first round pick come in and be successful as a rookie? The only player I think comes close is Eric Wood (Spiller too, but he started to come on 2 years in.) It also seems that once players leave and play somewhere else their game is elevated. Gilmore was highly talked up in camp, but where is he? We need new scouts!

I think we are missing out in the draft by not being aggressive for the players we need, especially at middle linebacker. We missed out on Patrick Willis, we missed out on Luke Kuechly. I know the argument is that a quarterback is necessary, but look at the Packers, look at the Saints.

Give me a guy that fills the hole - love you Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus - behind these two. All Bills players need to start playing with reckless abandon and when they get a team down, step on their throats...