Norv Turner

I am not saying I want him as a head coach. He is a terrible head coach. I am assuming he will be getting fired at the end of the year. If I am right I wouldn't mind seeing him come in as a OC.

Hopefully we will draft a QB next year and I think he will be a good choice to develope that QB.

We hire a coordinator that has potential as a HC and let turner focus on the O.

Go ahead and blast me I can take it.

I am not saying I want him as a head coach. He is a terrible head coach. I am assuming he will be getting fired at the end of the year. If I am right I wouldn't mind seeing him come in as a OC.

Hopefully we will draft a QB next year and I think he will be a good choice to develope that QB.

We hire a coordinator that has potential as a HC and let turner focus on the O.

Go ahead and blast me I can take it.

Any suggestions as to who might fill that HC bill?

Honestly no. I wouldn't even know where to start there. If they are going to recycle head coaches I wouldn't mind seeing Capers or Labeau (I am sure I spelled that wrong)

Maybe Whaley can convince him to take the HC job here ... I remember when he was a consultant here. Best defense I can remember for the bills

Honestly no. I wouldn't even know where to start there. If they are going to recycle head coaches I wouldn't mind seeing Capers or Labeau (I am sure I spelled that wrong)

Maybe Whaley can convince him to take the HC job here ... I remember when he was a consultant here. Best defense I can remember for the bills

Dick LeBeau is too old to be a head coach. He's not leaving his current job.

I mean that mostly in the sense that he wouldn't want to coach at his age. I believe he's said that in interviews when asked if he'd take a HC job.

I see what your saying. I don't know. I really liked what Gailey did with the offense at first. It has been a more entertaining team then under Jauron. It just didn't work out and I will be shocked if they give him a contract extension.

Bring Bill Polian back as GM, hire Perry Fewell as Head Coach & Norv Turner as OC, keep DeHaven and then draft Gino Smith.

I think that should turn this team around.

If you are gonna hire the best GM the NFL has seen the last 50 years, just let him decide who he wants as HC.

I'd let him be president / GM and run the entire football operations, provided Wilson can bury the hatchet someplace besides Polian's head