Some of you have lost your minds

ajzepp

I cannot believe what I'm reading......post after post saying something to the effect of, " I know that they had their second and third stringers in, BUT......."

BUT WHAT??????????????????

They played TWO starters on defense the ENTIRE second half!!!!!!!! There is absolutely NO excuse whatsover for us to not have had our way with this team!! Did any of you actually watch the game?? Imagine if we played a game where 9 of our 11 starters on defense got hurt at the end of the 1st half........do you REALLY think we would have any chance at winning that game????

This was a disgrace, pure and simple........those of you who are saying ANYTHING that has to do with us not getting it done in the fourth quarter are clueless!! I don't care how good a team is in the NFL......if you play TWO of their starters and the rest backups and find yourself having to resort to onside kicks at the end of the game, you do NOT deserve to be on the same field, let alone make the playoffs!!!

I cannot believe what I'm reading......post after post saying something to the effect of, " I know that they had their second and third stringers in, BUT......."

They played TWO starters on defense the ENTIRE second half!!!!!!!!  There is absolutely NO excuse whatsover for us to not have had our way with this team!!  Did any of you actually watch the game??  Imagine if we played a game where 9 of our 11 starters on defense got hurt at the end of the 1st half........do you REALLY think we would have any chance at winning that game????

This was a disgrace, pure and simple........those of you who are saying ANYTHING that has to do with us not getting it done in the fourth quarter are clueless!!  I don't care how good a team is in the NFL......if you play TWO of their starters and the rest backups and find yourself having to resort to onside kicks at the end of the game, you do NOT deserve to be on the same field, let alone make the playoffs!!!

189780[/snapback]

The Bills just weren't as good as their 6-game streak suggested.

PTR

The Bills just weren't as good as their 6-game streak suggested.

PTR

189784[/snapback]

You're exactly right

Amen AJ! What part of Atlanta do you live in? I live in Lawrenceville.

189788[/snapback]

Really?? I own a home in Lawrenceville/Grayson, but living in Gainesville right now.

I was looking forward to watching the Bills on tv for one of the few times this year......what a shame.

small world. I live off Sugarloaf Pkwy by highway 29. Hate the area though. Plan on moving back into the city after finishing my MBA.

189805[/snapback]

Wow, yeah, very small world......the house I own is actually over off New Hope near Tribble Mill Park

They played TWO starters on defense the ENTIRE second half!!!!!!!!  There is absolutely NO excuse whatsover for us to not have had our way with this team!!  Did any of you actually watch the game??  Imagine if we played a game where 9 of our 11 starters on defense got hurt at the end of the 1st half........do you REALLY think we would have any chance at winning that game????

This was a disgrace, pure and simple........those of you who are saying ANYTHING that has to do with us not getting it done in the fourth quarter are clueless!!  I don't care how good a team is in the NFL......if you play TWO of their starters and the rest backups and find yourself having to resort to onside kicks at the end of the game, you do NOT deserve to be on the same field, let alone make the playoffs!!!

189780[/snapback]

I'll give that angry rant a well deserved Amen...

I'll give that angry rant a well deserved Amen...

189812[/snapback]

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound so angry lol.......I just don't understand how anyone can rationalize losing to backups...........I'll get over it, just like I have the other times something happened to just punch us Bills fans in the gut........but wow, I never imagined we'd lose to backups.

cool..do you work in gainesville as well?

189813[/snapback]

Actually I just took a job in Forsyth........it's a lot quieter up here than it is in Lawrenveville/Grayson.......that's for sure lol

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound so angry lol.......I just don't understand how anyone can rationalize losing to backups...........I'll get over it, just like I have the other times something happened to just punch us Bills fans in the gut........but wow, I never imagined we'd lose to backups.

189815[/snapback]

Given the expectations going into the game, I list this as one of the worst defeats,EVER, for the Bills franchise.

This fiasco's fiasco renders null and void all the previous good progress of the team.

I come out of this game wondering if we have a head coach, OC, and DC that actually know anything.

No amount of rationalization can change the fact that Bills ended the season with one of the worst quarterbacks of the league at the helm. BD is a severe liability who will have to be dealt with before the '05 season. 12 year veterans who play like rookies can be replaced by rookies.

Given the expectations going into the game, I list this as one of the worst defeats,EVER, for the Bills franchise.

This fiasco's fiasco renders null and void all the previous good progress of the team.

I come out of this game wondering if we have a head coach, OC, and DC that actually know anything.

No amount of rationalization can change the fact that Bills ended the season with one of the worst quarterbacks of the league at the helm.  BD is a severe liability who will have to be dealt with before the '05 season.  12 year veterans who play like rookies can be replaced by rookies.

189875[/snapback]

I totally agree.....hell, at least the Music City Miracle only took a minute or so to kick us in the gut.....this was like haing to lay on the ground and take shots over and over for three hours straight! And I don't care what Flutie says, that '99 team played with heart in that game against the Titans.......to me, this was worse than that experience by far. This was downright embarrassing and shameful.

189815[/snapback]

Dude...No need to apologize!!! I thought you went easy on em'.... :doh:

Dude...No need to apologize!!! I thought you went easy on em'.... :doh:

189887[/snapback]

lol......Well I know a lot of us see things differently sometimes.....I just don't see how that's possible in this situation. Hell, even the announcers were talking about how we were losing to the "Steeler JV".........man, that is EMBARRASSING!!!

I agree. I think the Bills choked big time. It didn't matter who the Bills played today because they still would have lost because of the way THEY played. The whole thing ticks me off. I don't care that they lost, it's the way they lost that gets me. Six steps forward and then the played like they did in their first 4 games. Inexcusable.

lol......Well I know a  lot of us see things differently sometimes.....I just don't see how that's possible in this situation. Hell, even the announcers were talking about how we were losing to the "Steeler JV".........man, that is EMBARRASSING!!!

189888[/snapback]

Exactly!!!...Man that was tough to watch! Just no excuse, none whatsoever...

lol......Well I know a  lot of us see things differently sometimes.....I just don't see how that's possible in this situation. Hell, even the announcers were talking about how we were losing to the "Steeler JV".........man, that is EMBARRASSING!!!

189888[/snapback]

What a start! Clements carelessly loses a punt. Bledsoe's first pass is to nobody and almost picked off. A gameplan that was beyond stupid...we need 9 yards pass for 6. we need 6 pass for 4 ALL GAME LONG.