I said I'd be back...

Steel4real

Well, win or lose I said I would be back. Here I am. I am sure most of you could care less, but I meant what I said, and said what I meant. Steelers are 15-1 and yinz are making draft pick posts soon...

I told you to watch out for our running game. I also said our defense will shut your offense down. I didn't think we would get to Bledsoe as often as we did, but the man has ALWAYS been a statue back there. He HAS to get rid of the ball!

I also mentioned Willie Parker and Verron Haynes, but even HE didn't play that much.

Anyhoo... Crow is served.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, win or lose I said I would be back.  Here I am.  I am sure most of you could care less, but I meant what I said, and said what I meant.  Steelers are 15-1 and yinz are making draft pick posts soon...

I told you to watch out for our running game.  I also said our defense will shut your offense down.  I didn't think we would get to Bledsoe as often as we did, but the man has ALWAYS been a statue back there.  He HAS to get rid of the ball! 

I also mentioned Willie Parker and Verron Haynes, but even HE didn't play that much. 

189516[/snapback]

yup you win. the crow must be accepted. drew really was awful...

Good luck.

We beat ourselves this week... The Steelers didn't beat us. Damn missed fieldgoal... Even worse, damn penalty on our run to the 2 yardline...

Oh well... Again, good luck in the playoffs. I hope you guys knock off the Patriots. Represent the AFC well.

CW

Good luck.

We beat ourselves this week...  The Steelers didn't beat us.  Damn missed fieldgoal...  Even worse, damn penalty on our run to the 2 yardline...

Oh well...  Again, good luck in the playoffs.  I hope you guys knock off the Patriots.  Represent the AFC well.

CW

189527[/snapback]

THE MISSED FIELD GOAL DIDN'T COST US THE GAME.

DREW GAVE AWAY 10 POINTS.

29-24.

Enough said.

WAKE THE HELL UP.

Well, win or lose I said I would be back.  Here I am.  I am sure most of you could care less, but I meant what I said, and said what I meant.  Steelers are 15-1 and yinz are making draft pick posts soon...

I told you to watch out for our running game.  I also said our defense will shut your offense down.  I didn't think we would get to Bledsoe as often as we did, but the man has ALWAYS been a statue back there.  He HAS to get rid of the ball! 

189516[/snapback]

Fans like you suck. I was really rooting for you folks instead of the damn Pats etc and felt you would represent the AFc well. Now I wish you choke on yourself and you folks lose first game. Go to hell jerk

189516[/snapback]

theres something about the vision of you bobbing Cowhers knob that puts everything back in perspective.

Fans like you suck.    I was really rooting for you folks instead of the damn Pats etc and felt you would represent the AFc well.  Now I wish you choke on yourself and you folks lose first game.  Go to hell jerk

189537[/snapback]

Now this is just TOO funny. I was here before the game posting about the game. I said I would be back after win or loose when some posters came in and said I was just here to start trouble and would not come back after the game.

I came back and did not post anything bad. I COULD've mention that your offense could not score against our 2nd and 3rd stringers. Or that you said you would run over us. Anyone on YOUR team break 100 yards? Please don't make me post more. Take it in stride...

15-1 is pretty damned impressive.

When your backup defenders stop our running game, that's impressive too.

Your dominant OL makes our defense look pretty weak.

Hopefully, Tom D can build the Bills via a dominant O line like the way the Steelers were built.

I hope the Steelers can keep the Patriots out of the Super bowl this year - please!

Congratulations.

Good luck.

We beat ourselves this week...  The Steelers didn't beat us.  Damn missed fieldgoal...  Even worse, damn penalty on our run to the 2 yardline...

Oh well...  Again, good luck in the playoffs.  I hope you guys knock off the Patriots.  Represent the AFC well.

CW

189527[/snapback]

It wasn't the FG that cost us. C'mon man .

It should never have come to a fg against the Pitt backups, Drew should have hada career day with all that was on the line and playing against backups, he has NO HEART.

DID he scream at anyone, did he show any emotion? Sorry Drew but you ARE the weakest link. GOODBYE.

Fans like you suck.    I was really rooting for you folks instead of the damn Pats etc and felt you would represent the AFc well.  Now I wish you choke on yourself and you folks lose first game.  Go to hell jerk

189537[/snapback]

Huh? I thought the original poster's comments were fine. He came back and said they won. Didn't brag, gloat, or type all in caps like some people do. Personally, I'd like it if he came back and made himself a regular.

CW

It wasn't the FG that cost us. C'mon man .

It should never have come to a fg against the Pitt backups, Drew should have hada career day with all that was on the line and playing against backups, he has NO HEART.

DID he scream at anyone, did he show any emotion? Sorry Drew but you ARE the weakest link. GOODBYE.

189560[/snapback]

Well, there's proof that you don't actually watch the games. He was yelling at players several times, most notably when Aiken didn't go out of bounds on the 1st half drive.

And I still stand by the fact that if we either score the FG there or get the TD (ie: Reed doesn't get a boneheaded penalty), we wint he game. I'm not alone in that thinking. No way to prove it either way though.

CW

Huh?  I thought the original poster's comments were fine.  He came back and said they won.  Didn't brag, gloat, or type all in caps like some people do.  Personally, I'd like it if he came back and made himself a regular.

CW

189562[/snapback]

I guess I didnt read the whole thing just pissed off that we played like crap against second stringers and felt he was gloating. the game proves we arent ready yet for the next level. Apologies to Steeler4real.

"Fans like you suck."

That IS pretty funny. It seems to me that fans like Steel4Real are welcome to pop in when their team plays our team. You did not come in and talk sh-- and act like a jerk. It was not the stuff of trolls we have seen here.

Some people are just hot heads who will be pissed off for a long while about losing today. Oh well...

Well, there's proof that you don't actually watch the games.  He was yelling at players several times, most notably when Aiken didn't go out of bounds on the 1st half drive.

And I still stand by the fact that if we either score the FG there or get the TD (ie: Reed doesn't get a boneheaded penalty), we wint he game.  I'm not alone in that thinking.  No way to prove it either way though.

CW

189569[/snapback]

I DID watch the game, I'll give u that he did yell at aiken from 20 yds away, did he get in Moulds face?Favre would have, Manning would have.

If you believe that a missed FG is all that cost us the game then do I have a real estate deal for u.

It seems to me that u r and have been for a long time been looking at Drew thru rose colored glasses and after all it is a free country, so go on billieving in Drew and casting off any ideas that Drew may be any part of the problem, but for me I'm simply not satisfied with mediocrity or perhaps less in Drews case.

I do agree that a td would have been a factor in a positive result but a FG I guess iwill have to agree to disagree.

I DID watch the game, I'll give u that he did yell at aiken from 20 yds away, did he get in Moulds face?Favre would have, Manning would have.

If you believe that a missed FG is all that cost us the game then do I have a real estate deal for u.

It seems to me that u r and have been for a long time been looking at Drew thru rose colored glasses and after all it is a free country, so go on billieving in Drew and casting off any ideas that Drew may be any part of the problem, but for me I'm simply not satisfied with mediocrity or perhaps less in Drews case.

I do agree that a td would have been a factor in a positive result but a FG I guess iwill have to agree to disagree.

189587[/snapback]

i no how 2 rite good, du u?