Last Time NE Patriots lost 3 straight games....

SACKMARINO

They were "playing with a chip on their shoulder" this week! They lost. It can't go on forever, they are still good, but they have some serious weaknesses too. I can't stand the attitude of Bills fans that are scared of the Pats because it makes me think the team is thinking the same way, Eff that team! The Bills are trying to maximize their own potential, regardless of the opponent.

Yeah its kinda like weve been living under some authoritarian dictator for decades and were always scared of the Pats, I was just reminded here, that we were kicking their butts the last game of the season 21-0 and then KA PLUNK! Further fuel for the Bills insecurities, but EFF them its our turn, even with injured RB, Bills find a way this weak. Bills 27 Pats 24 Bills run them into ground w/Choice and whoever FJ or White. Positive manifestation.....

They were "playing with a chip on their shoulder" this week! They lost. It can't go on forever, they are still good, but they have some serious weaknesses too. I can't stand the attitude of Bills fans that are scared of the Pats because it makes me think the team is thinking the same way, Eff that team! The Bills are trying to maximize their own potential, regardless of the opponent.

I'm with you. The Patsies have been in decline for the last couple of years and the Bills have been improving. We beat them last year and we'll beat them this year. They are not invincible. They are not any more special. They don't deserve to win any more than anyone else and I am sick of the media following Brady around and holding his d**k.

The Bills are nauseous of all the Patriots hype as well. They will go into this game on fire and come out with a feeling of satisfaction. Time to make a statement. To make the victory even sweeter will be watching San Fran beat the Jets and leaving the Bills all alone at the top of the division.

As for the Fitz prognosticators.....he'll be fine. He just hasn't found his groove yet. But it's coming, boys. It's coming.

I'm with you. The Patsies have been in decline for the last couple of years and the Bills have been improving. We beat them last year and we'll beat them this year. They are not invincible. They are not any more special. They don't deserve to win any more than anyone else and I am sick of the media following Brady around and holding his d**k.

The Bills are nauseous of all the Patriots hype as well. They will go into this game on fire and come out with a feeling of satisfaction. Time to make a statement. To make the victory even sweeter will be watching San Fran beat the Jets and leaving the Bills all alone at the top of the division.

As for the Fitz prognosticators.....he'll be fine. He just hasn't found his groove yet. But it's coming, boys. It's coming.

Preach.

Problem is: we're not going up against the Pats* front 5. We're going against their front 8. They'll be running those ridiculous 3 TE sets ALL DAY against us...

That's why the defense will be rushing right up the gut and right into Marsha's comfort zone.

I agree they are going to test our LB's. HIt the recievers at the line to gain that extra second and watch Darius and Mario break through. Several great plays last night where Brady had no real options and took a hit. Quick off the line put the Oline back to the pocket and crushed him.

If we give him too many slants and middles he could dissect us with a quick release so we need speed up front. We have it, just need to keep the pedal down, unlike the middle of the Cleveland game. Only listening on the radio broadcast but could hear it in the crowd and in the 3 and outs for almost 2 quarters. They will need 4Q of full throttle.

Fitz I think knows what he is, and with this Oline he has the time to think, process, and execute. If he can manage the game like he has been I see a win!

Jets suck Go Bills!!!!