Swamp Boy for President!

Did anyone else catch that awesome Corey Mac catch and RAC in the 4th quarter (the drive that ended in the SJ TD)?

Not only did he pick up a nifty 9 yards, but the 1st guy who tried to tackle him sorely regretted it. BAM! sonned. He got up - eventually. You could see him on his hands and knees going "Holy mother of G*d, what the h*ll, did they just throw to one of their linemen?"

I don't remember the incomplete pass to CMac in the 2nd quarter - anyone know what happened with that (bad throw, dropped ball, what??)

I'd love it if we could develop Corey Mac as more of a receiving threat. If he has hands, he'd add a dimension - he's like his own blocker, blocker and receiver rolled into one.

i believe the incompletion was gunned into the ground in the general direction of corey mac. i really like this guy a lot and i would love for chan to get creative and make a "bfg" package with cmac md dorin dickerson as the running backs and some tackle eligeable tight ends. just line up and smack some folks!

Not only did he pick up a nifty 9 yards, but the 1st guy who tried to tackle him sorely regretted it. BAM! sonned. He got up - eventually. You could see him on his hands and knees going "Holy mother of G*d, what the h*ll, did they just throw to one of their linemen?"

Billnut Jr. and I were cracking up at that one.

Speaking of seldom-used backs: Does anyone know what the deal is with Dorin Dickerson? With Spiller out I'd have expected him to be playing a more relevant role. I had to check to even see if he was on the roster / active. Seems like if are ever going to use him, today/next week would be the time.