Bledsoe=Dead Arm & Brain Dead

I do not see how anyone who watched the game legitimate reason as to why Bledsoe should be in Buffalo next year. In many situation Bledsoe had plenty of time to hit receivers and he would though a pass in the ground or to into the arms of a Steelers linebacker (if they could catch they would have had 3 ints). The o-line was good this year 3-4 seconds is a good amount of time but Bledsoe although a veteran of 10 plus years has no feel for the rush or for the blitz. If they send more people then we have blockers then they are going to get to Bledsoe but he needs to make quicker decisions. Some people on here think that good o-line play means that Bledsoe has 10 seconds to pass and gets to stand back their until he finds a wide open receiver. One play that showed that Bledsoe is incapable of thinking on the field is when he second guessed throwing the pitch to Shaud Williams. He forgot how to pitch a ball for Gods Sake and then he decides to throw it overhand and throws it behind williams. Guys like Bledsoe and Moulds should be the leaders on this time more specifically on the offensive side of the ball. Instead the leaders and tey players that show the msot part are McGahee who is basically a rookie. Im tired of seeing the look in Bledsoes eyes after he screws up. How many times to we have to see him take his chinstrap off in frustration and walk back to the sidelines. He looks bewildered and lost out there at times and that is ricioulas considering his experince. Moulds should be another leader but he is too bsy complaining to the refs when he should be concerned about the fact that he has had the drops all season. He seems to lack focus. It is time to hand the offense over to Losman, Evans, and Mcgahee. If Losman makes mistakes I expect that from a young QB but atleast he has a swagger and a passion which I think this young team needs at quarterback.

To be fair, Bledsoe's arm strength is fine. His accuracy, his judgement, his pocket presence, and his poise under pressure are the problems.

PTR

189374[/snapback]

Yeah I agree he can throw the deep ball. I just wish he could through the out better, the screen pass, and the swing pass.

Well, ol' Rob Johnson could throw a fine deep ball, too. But, again, the mental part falls short when there is pressure or a quick decision to be made.

Drew looked awful out there.

I'm willing to live with Losman's 1st year starter quirks, because I believe he has great upside for the future (including 2005!).

I'm willing to live with Losman's 1st year starter quirks, because I believe he has great upside for the future (including 2005!).

189480[/snapback]

I think it would be a mistake to do an "Eli Manning" next year. I wouldn't want to scuttle a whole season, especially when you have the talent in place now. Fix what needs fixing. If that means a free agent QB, that's fine

PTR

I think it would be a mistake to do an "Eli Manning" next year.  I wouldn't want to scuttle a whole season, especially when you have the talent in place now.  Fix what needs fixing.  If that means a free agent QB, that's fine

PTR

189611[/snapback]

How would it be doing an "Eli Manning" next year? Eli was a rookie on a very bad team. On the other hand JP did not play as a rookie, had time to learn the offense, and I guess we'll never know how he could have performed as a rookie thanks to Troy Vincent. I also think he was coached well. In fact he was told by coaches" Did you just see what Bledsoe Did?" "Do that and you will not start." :doh: