Everyone Calm Down!!

After reading the posts on here, its clear that too many people are jumping to wild conclusions about the Bills.

Number one: Don't fall into the "we played second stringers today and could not win." Pittsburgh has been moving guys in and out of starting jobs all season...wasn't Rothelisberger a 'second stringer' earlier this year?

Number Two: We played the team that will win the Superbowl this year. If you look at the league this year, the AFC is so much stronger than the NFC (Philly giving up 38 to the Bengals?), and we played the best in the AFC today and had a chance to win.

Number Three: Who could have predicted the play of McGahee and Evans? We finally have real offensive threats that will be playmakers for our team.

Number Four: The Bills seem to have incrediable leadership on this team. All you need to do is listen to someone like Troy Vincent and you can see that mentally this team is 1000% better than the previous three years. The Bills and their fans EXPECT to win for the first time in a long time.

Number Five: There are improvements to be made for sure. Lindell probably should go, and Bledsoe is a tough one. Thats why the coaches and front office get paid the big bucks...so they can figure out exactly who needs to go and who would be a better replacement. The talent decisions seem to be paying off...I do trust TD to make the right call in this area.

Finally, Bills fans, remember this: We are finally respected again in the NFL. Its been a while, but no matter how today ended, teams are not going to look at the Bills on their schedule next year and say, "thats an easy win." There is a lot to build on; if anything, the Bills were reminded of the importance of September and not going 0-4.

I don't know about you all, but I can't wait for July to roll around....

What leadership? What player for the Bills showed uo in the biggest game of the year in our own stadium?

189661[/snapback]

There was not an ounce of Bills' leadership on display today from players to sideline.