MNF thread-Den@Atl

Fan in Chicago

Demaryius Thomas continues to emerge as a great receiver.

Julio Jones meanwhile has dropped a couple.

Most everything has gone Atlanta's way and yet their lead doesn't appear very secure at the moment. In spite of the near unwatchability of the first half, this could be an interesting second half.

Wish we would've gotten him if the trade rumors were true. He'd be a great fit, and it seems gailey knew it.

And another ref issue being outlined.

Edited by NoSaint

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator. Please delete all my content and my account to make this a better board. Thanks.

I tried to find a moderator but couldn't. Please pass this on to whoever has authority. Thanks

Simmer down. A simple "a lot" would've sufficed as an answer

Anyways

I don't think you can argue against the fact that the poor officiating has adversely affected the product.

Or that it's typical mistakes. These are rookie, in over their head mistakes. The kind that blow confidence and get worse not better. It's a bad sign for weeks to come. .

No good.

Or that it's typical mistakes. These are rookie, in over their head mistakes. The kind that blow confidence and get worse not better. It's a bad sign for weeks to come. .

No good.

Really good point.

For people who aren't confident at their trade, adversity has a way of crumbling the cookie.

Anyways

I don't think you can argue against the fact that the poor officiating has adversely affected the product.

I have thought this about the "regular" refs, EVERY year, when I would see the inconsistency of Pass Interference & Holding calls. I mean in past years, we've seen games with only 1 or 2 holding fouls called for THE WHOLE GAME! C'mon Man!

I have thought this about the "regular" refs, EVERY year, when I would see the inconsistency of Pass Interference & Holding calls. I mean in past years, we've seen games with only 1 or 2 holding fouls called for THE WHOLE GAME! C'mon Man!

These are bigger issues with control. These guys aren't sure of their calls, and are getting influenced by coaches/players/fans reactions because they don't trust themselves (for good reason). Not their fault they aren't properly trained but it is an issue.

Anyone will miss calls, call stuff slightly different, etc.... These guys aren't sure they know the rules though, and the trust that they do is officially out the window.

The nfl needs to draw a line and keep coaches and players on the sideline as a hard line rule immediately, this week if there's hope to turn it around. That's just a starting point. Guys laid hands on officials without penalty tonight during a bench clearing scrum for a fumble. There's no excuse for bench players and coaches on the field there.

Edited by NoSaint

The nfl needs to draw a line and keep coaches and players on the sideline as a hard line rule immediately, this week if there's hope to turn it around. That's just a starting point. Guys laid hands on officials without penalty tonight during a bench clearing scrum for a fumble. There's no excuse for bench players and coaches on the field there.

Agree with this 100%. As I said earlier, I thought a few guys were going to get tossed after that fumble/scrum/fight fiasco.